It can take hours and hours to find cheap tickets to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge attractions. Instead of spending all of that time searching for discounts, we, at Amazing Views Cabin Rentals, have made it super easy to get cheap tickets. Learn how:
Choose to stay in one of our many cabins in Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge, and you will receive the Rewards Card benefits, completely free with your stay. The Rewards Card gives guests a single free ticket, expiring daily, to specific attractions in the area.
These are the attractions available for 1 free ticket per paid night stay:
- One of the most popular attractions in Gatlinburg, Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies is a wonderful family adventure that will make you feel like you’re right at the ocean–when you’re really hundreds of miles away. The aquarium features hundreds of ocean creatures, a place where you can touch stingrays, and a tunnel through the aquarium where you can be completely surrounded by sharks and sea turtles!
- Read more about the aquarium here: https://www.ripleyaquariums.com/gatlinburg/
Adventure Park Zip Lines or Legacy Mountain Zip Lines
- For anyone wanting to catch a ride on the wild side for vacation, take a trip to one of these zipline places for a great experience. You can soar through the Great Smoky Mountains, catching views like no other place in the area!
- Information about Adventure Park Ziplines: http://www.adventureziplinesofsevierville.com/
- Information about Legacy Mountain Ziplines: http://www.adventureziplinesofpigeonforge.com/
- The Lumberjack Feud Dinner Show in Pigeon Forge is an exciting show, for kids and adults! Filled with plenty of action-packed tricks, guests will experience ax-swinging, log rolling, tree climbing and more at this dinner show!
- Find out more about the show by following this link: https://lumberjackfeud.com/
Country Tonite Music Show
- It’s never easy to find Pigeon Forge tickets to shows at a discounted rate. If you’re spending time in Pigeon Forge, you can’t miss the Country Tonite Theater experience…plus you get a free adult ticket! And kids are free! Featuring country music, dancing and comedy, it’s a guarantee that you’ll fall in love with the South’s best variety show.
- Want to see more about the show? Follow this link: http://countrytonitepf.com
Ripley’s Old MacDonald’s Farm Mini Golf
- Looking for a putt putt golf course that’s perfect for everyone in the family? With animated barnyard characters and awesome water features, this Pigeon Forge attraction will keep kids entertained for a long time, through all 54 holes of fun.
- You can see more about Old MacDonald’s Farm Mini Golf here: http://www.ripleys.com/gatlinburg/mini-golf/
Map of Free Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge Tickets to Attractions
Are you ready to book your stay, so you can experience the amazing shows and attractions in the area? Take a look at our affordable Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg cabin rentals, renting for under $100 per night to save you even more money. You can’t beat a luxury stay at a cheap price, with free Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge tickets to attractions and shows! And you’ll even be close to the Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge Parkways, so you won’t have to drive very far to get from place to place!
Give us a call at (855) 849-8977 to start planning your vacation to the Smokies!