Price: $480 - $1785
Bedrooms: 7 Bathrooms: 7.5 Sleeps: 22
Welcome to Slash Manor! This newly built (2017), 4-story, Premier-Plus cabin features an Indoor Pool, Home Theater and other top amenities throughout and offers spectacular views of the Great Smoky Mountains and Wears Valley.
The cabin is located in the popular Black Ridge Resort, only a few miles from The Great Smoky Mountain National Park, Dollywood, The Island, and all the attractions, dining & shopping that Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg have to offer. No steep crazy mountain roads to drive.
Entering on the main level, you'll find a large living area offering plush furniture, a stacked-stone electric fireplace, a large Smart HDTV, Blu-Ray, cable and Wi-Fi. There is a fully equipped, modern, gourmet kitchen featuring granite tops and stainless steel appliances. The dining area offers plenty of seating. The charcoal grill is located outside for your convenience.
There are 2 master bedrooms on the main level, each with king bed, large Smart HDTV and private bathroom.
The spacious deck offers plenty of seating where guests can relax and enjoy the beautiful views
The upper level offers 4 bedrooms, each with large Smart HDTV and private bathroom. 3 of the bedrooms on the upper level have king beds, while one bedroom offers 2 twin-over-full bunks. The 2 king masters on the view side have access to the decks with seating.
The lower level (just below the main level) features a spacious entertainment area, including a home theater and game room, and a master bedroom with king bed, large Smart HDTV and access to the deck from all the rooms.
The bottom level of this impressive cabin features the indoor swimming pool with a bathroom/change room. The deck on this level offers ample seating and a soothing hot tub where guests can relax and enjoy the amazing views.
Guests are provided with a complimentary Luxury Pass that includes Free Tickets to some of the area’s best attractions, such as Big Creek Expeditions: Enjoy the beauty of the Smokies on a professionally guided whitewater rafting adventure, Ripley’s® Aquarium of the Smokies, Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show, Comedy Barn Theater, Smoky Mountain Opry, Darren Romeo: Magic Beyond Belief, Country Tonite Music Show, Amazing Animals and Zip Line Courses: Adventure Park Zip Lines & Legacy Mountain Zip Lines.
Other nearby attractions includes Ober Gatlinburg, The Arts & Crafts Community in Gatlinburg, Anakeesta Gatlinburg and many wonderful restaurants and shops off the Parkway. Also visit Dollywood, Splash Country, The Island and many other attractions in Pigeon Forge!
With all the top amenities, the spectacular views, gorgeous sunsets, spacious interior and the proximity to all the area attractions, this is the perfect cabin for your party.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherFireplace: Electric FireplaceHot TubMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedPigeon Forge Luxury CabinsExtra Bedding: Sofa Sleepers - 2Cable or SatelliteView: Spectacular ViewLocation: Black Bear RidgeArea: Wears ValleyPool: In Cabin PoolExtra Room: Bunk Sleeping RoomHOT DEALSChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetHome Theater/Movie Room
- 6Kings2bunks twin/full2 sofa sleepers
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians