Few things bring more joy than seeing a child having a great time and enjoying their time in the Smokies. In Pigeon Forge, there are many places for both parents and children alike to have a memorable evening. The Island offers numerous dining and shopping possibilities, as well as attractions that are sure to help the little ones create memories that will last a lifetime. Take a look at all of the new attractions at The Island in Pigeon Forge to start planning your visit:
(Also Popular: 3 Brand New Celebrity Restaurants in Pigeon Forge)
One great option for kids is the Island Mirror Maze. This mirror maze comes in at over 3,000 square feet ensuring that you and your family will be challenged, but have a great time! Also found with the Island Mirror Maze is a challenging Lazer Maze and a high-tech Simon Says game called Atomic Rush.
Perhaps your child loves video games. Why not spend some time at Arcade City? Arcade City uses a reloadable play card system, so there’s no need to worry about losing those pesky tokens and tickets! Arcade City features state of the art games in a family-friendly environment.
Maybe your child likes things to be a little bit higher in the air. A ride on the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel may be more their speed. Towering over the Island at 200 feet-tall, the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel provides unparalleled views of the Smoky Mountains.
- The Island Show Fountains: state-of-the-art show fountains that put on a water presentation
- The Flying Horse Carousel: A timeless classic attraction for people of all ages
- Happy Swing: Family-style attraction that swings you up to 9 feet in the air
- Funny Cars: Spinning ride that allows you to twist and shout as you ride
- Lil Ribbits: Modern classic family ride that jumps to 6 feet high in full circular rotations
- Thunderdome: the only bungee dome in the Smoky Mountains
Are you looking to book your stay at a Pigeon Forge cabin? At Amazing Views Cabin Rentals, we have cabins with indoor and outdoor hot tubs that are perfect for a relaxing evening after spending an exciting day at The Island in Pigeon Forge. Give us a call at (855) 849-8977 to speak with our Smoky Mountain vacation experts to start planning your stay.