Price: $200 - $795
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 3 Sleeps: 12
Heaven Sent is a well appointed, elegantly furnished log cabin, boasting a spectacular mountain view and located only minutes from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and all the attractions, fine dining and shopping in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge.
Guests will immediately notice the fire pit, picnic table and charcoal grill in the yard when they pull up to this beautiful mountain cabin. The front porch has a chair and love seat to accommodate those wanting to keep a watch over the activities around the fire pit. Upon entering into the cabin guest will be greeted by a mountain view seen from the wall of windows off the living room.
The spacious kitchen is positioned to the left and fully equipped for guests wanting to prepare gourmet meals. The dining table has 6 chairs and an island provides stool seating for 5, allowing seating for everyone to share meals together. The living room is the perfect place to relax, furnished with a leather sofa, love seat and rocker that sit in front of the stacked stone fireplace. Guests wanting to watch their favorite show or movies can do so on the large flat screen HDTV. There is also a DVD player, Internet and WiFi. If you really want to see the quieter side of the Smokies, walk out on the deck that features a 6 person hot tub, four rockers and a swing and just enjoy the views. The main floor offers two bedrooms, each with a king bed, dresser, closet and a full bathroom with large jetted tub and a separate shower.
The upper level of the cabin provides a large open space furnished with a sofa sleeper, love seat and a desk. For entertainment, guests can watch the game on the large flat-screen HDTV with DVD player or read one of the many books provided. A pool table is also provided for those looking for a friendly challenge. There are two bedrooms on this level, one with a king bed, dresser, closet and 32 inch TV and the other bedroom with a queen bed, day-bed with a trundle, dresser, closet and a 32 inch TV. The upper level also provides another furnished deck for taking in the view.
Heaven sent is the perfect year-round getaway cabin for families and friends...
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherFireplace: Electric FireplaceGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedFirepitLuxuryPigeon Forge Luxury CabinsView: Spectacular ViewArea: Wears ValleyGrill/BBQ: YesSemi SecludedLocation: Walden's CreekExtra Bedding: Trundle BedNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingJacuzzi TubBedroom 2: KingBedroom 3: KingBedroom 4: QueenBedroom 5: Sofa SleeperBedroom 9: Twin
- Queen3 x KingS/SleeperDayBTrundl
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians