Does your family love to spend the day at the pool? When you stay at Amazing Views, you won’t have to travel far to go swimming! We offer two spectacular cabins that come with their very own indoor pools. Read on to learn everything you need to know about planning an aquatic adventure in the Smokies.
10 Reasons to Stay in Gatlinburg Cabins With Indoor Pools
Here are just a handful of reasons that having an indoor pool will take your vacation to the next level:
- An indoor pool is the ultimate luxury amenity.
- Your kids will never be bored.
- Even if it’s raining outside, you’ll be able to spend the day at the pool.
- No need to waste time putting on sunscreen.
- A chilly day won’t keep you from swimming.
- You’ll avoid the crowds at public pools.
- Swimming is excellent exercise.
- Lounging poolside with a book or magazine is incredibly relaxing.
- Nothing beats playing in the pool as a family.
- You can splash as much your heart desires.
Indoor Pool Cabin #1: Believe in Your Dreams
Believe in Your Dreams certainly lives up to its name. This 6 bedroom cabin really feels like it came straight from your imagination! You will find room for 25 people and plenty of entertainment for all of your guests. In addition to the cabin’s gorgeous indoor pool, your family will enjoy a spectacular home theater, an awesome game room, and a private hot tub on the outside deck. Located in the foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains, Believe in Your Dreams boasts breathtaking wooded views and close proximity to an excellent golf course.
Indoor Pool Cabin #2: Victoria’s Other Secret
Want to know Victoria’s Other Secret? This cabin’s pool is not only indoors, but it’s heated too! With 4 bedrooms and room for 12 people, Victoria’s Other Secret is the perfect place for a multi-family getaway in the Smokies. When they’re not swimming, guests can play a game of billiards, try their luck on the electronic dartboard, enjoy classic arcade games, or watch multiple flat screen televisions. Victoria’s Other Secret is semi-secluded in a scenic area of Gatlinburg, but it is right around the corner from a great outlet shopping complex.
4 Pool Games Your Family Will Love
Before you book one of our Gatlinburg cabins with indoor pools, be sure to brush up on your favorite pool games! Here is a quick refresher:
1. Marco Polo: You can’t beat the classics! One player chosen to be “Marco” closes his eyes and tries to tag the other players in the pool. When the “blind” player yells “Marco” all the other players must respond “Polo”. Whoever gets tagged first becomes the new Marco.
2. Dolphin Race: The person who swims the farthest underwater in a single breath wins.
3. Octopus Tag: One player (the Octopus) tries to tag the other players. Anyone who gets tagged must join hands with the Octopus and help catch the other players. The game ends when everyone has been tagged.
4. Handstand Contest: Whoever can hold an underwater handstand the longest is the champion.
Contact Amazing Views
Ready to start planning your vacation in the Smokies? Visit our Contact page or give us a call at 855-849-8977. Our friendly staff is always happy to answer any and all questions. We can’t wait to hear from you!