A Bird Song
Price: $110 - $475
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
A Bird Song is a three level cabin with a wall of glass on every level allowing you to enjoy the feeling of being surrounded by the Smoky Mountains. This secluded, well appointed cabin has a spectacular view and is conveniently located between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge and close to all the attractions, dining and shopping that the area has to offer.
There is a fully equipped kitchen with dining for six. The spacious living room features plush, comfortable couches, stone gas fireplace, a 47 inch HDTV, DVD player and an awesome view of the mountains. Walking through the French glass doors out to the large deck you will find deck rockers, 2 patio tables, chairs and a six person hot tub. The main floor bedroom has its own fireplace, TV and dish network (DirecTV). It features a king bed, built-in wall units with closets, dresser drawers and an adjoining shared full bathroom with shower tub. A door leads out onto the deck.
Upstairs there is a large open lofted-bedroom that overlooks the spectacular view, featuring a king bed, built-in wall units with closets and dresser drawers, TV, VCR and DirecTV. The adjoining bathroom has a stand-up shower and mood lighting for an ideal atmosphere for any occasion in the two person jetted tub.
How about a game of pool in the game room on the lower level? This room has a mirrored wall and large glass windows looking out onto the amazing views!
A Bird Song will delight you in every detail with memories of a life time.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherGame RoomHot TubMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedView: Spectacular ViewFireplace: Gas FireplaceExtra Room: Open Sleeping LoftLocation: BoogertownExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperSecludedChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsJacuzzi Tub
- 1 KingSofa SleeperKing Sleeping
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians