An Eagles Call
Price: $135 - $475
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2.5 Sleeps: 6
An Eagles Call is a magnificent cabin, custom-built to harbor spectacular mountain scenery and gather 180 degree panoramic views of Mount LeConte (The third highest peak of the Smoky Mountains) and offers luxury amenities. Early morning, witness the unbroken chain of rolling hills wrapped in a blue soft haze that gave them the legendary name of ?The Blue Ridge?. As the day passes, you will be engulfed with a view of rolling hills and often be mesmerized by the soaring eagles above.
Located just three miles from Gatlinburg and the Smoky Mountains and only six miles from Pigeon Forge, An Eagles Call is the perfect cabin for enjoying everything to do on your Tennessee Vacation. A picnic table and charcoal grill sit off to the side of the driveway, making a perfect setting to enjoy the outside. The covered main deck offers a swing and two rocking chairs so that you can enjoy the spectacular view.
In the large living room, guests will find a leather sofa sleeper and love seat that sits in front of the gas fireplace and 42 inch HDTV with HBO, Showtime, Cinemax and the NFL network. Enjoy the Spectacular View through the large wall of windows. The fully equipped kitchen offers a table with seating for six. There is a half bathroom just of the kitchen.
The main floor bedroom provides a king bed, closet, 32 inch HDTV, Blu-Ray DVD player, full bathroom with a 2 person jetted tub and a large shower.
Upstairs in the open loft you will find 2 sofas and a love seat that sits around a 50 inch HDTV with BOSE surround sound and Blu-Ray DVD player, perfect for a movie night.
The lowest level of the cabin offers another living space with leather sofa sleeper, electric fireplace, 32 inch HDTV, Blu-Ray DVD player, MP3 (iPod,iPhone,iPad, Android) USB Player, pool table and a Multicade Arcade Game to entertain everyone. A pub table with 4 stools, and washer and dryer is also offered on this level.
The bedroom on this level offers a king bed, closet, 32 inch HDTV and a full size bathroom with a 2 person jetted tub and large shower.
The deck on this level, offers a 4 person hot tub to melt the aches away from a busy day of shopping, hiking or just playing, or just sit back and rock in one of the two rocking chair while enjoying the piece and quiet.
Make an Eagles Call the family vacation that has something for everyone of all ages in the Heart of the Smoky Mountains.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedArcade GameArea: GatlinburgDecorated during ChristmasView: Spectacular ViewFireplace: Gas FireplaceExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperLocation: City Of GatlinburgNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetJacuzzi TubHome Theater/Movie Room
- 2 KingsSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians