Price: $105 - $475
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
Heaven's Garden is a beautiful two story, log cabin boasting a spectacular view of Mt. LeConte and the Smoky Mountains. This well appointed cabin is located a short three miles from the Parkway in Pigeon Forge and even closer to Dollywood.
The main level with cathedral ceilings and hardwood floors and oriental rugs features a fully-equipped kitchen with a dining table that will seat six, plus two seats at the counter. The living room offers a leather sofa and love seat where you can curl up and watch a movie on the 60 inch smart HDTV with Netflix, Youtube and a DVD player located above a cozy electric fireplace. For added convenience there is high speed wireless internet and WiFi so you can stay connected.
The master bedroom on the main level has a luxurious king size log bed, corner jetted tub, 32 inch HDTV with cable and DVD and a full bathroom with a double vanity. The main level deck, accessed from the living room and master bed room, has a 4 person hot tub, deck rockers and a patio table. An outside charcoal grill is provided.
The upper loft-level features a game area with a pool table and queen sofa sleeper. The enclosed bedroom on the this level has a king size log bed, entertainment center, 32 inch HDTV with cable and DVD, an adjoining full bathroom with a double vanity and tub with shower. The bedroom has access to a private deck offering a rocker and love seat and an awesome mountain view.
Heaven's Garden offers serenity in a beautiful cabin combined with the best possible access to all the restaurants, shopping and attractions the area is noted for in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherFireplace: Electric FireplaceHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedCable or SatelliteView: Spectacular ViewExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperLocation: Walker TrailChildren WelcomeJacuzzi / Jetted TubNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / Internet
- 2 KingsSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians