Mountain Top Dream
Price: $115 - $590
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
A "Mountain Top Dream" come true! This beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bath cabin is conveniently located just minutes from all of the attractions, restaurants and more. With 2 King bedrooms (1 in loft) and a futon, the cabin will comfortably sleep up to 6 people. Secluded with mountain views, this cabin is perfect for couples or a family looking to get away.
Enjoy the living room's stone fireplace while watching a movie on the 40" flat screen TV. Prepare a family feast with a kitchen that comes fully-equipped for making meals and memories. After a fun day with family and friends, retreat to the master bedroom with a flat screen TV/DVD and an ensuite bathroom featuring a romantic jacuzzi tub to help unwind.
Upstairs you will find a second master King bedroom in the loft with an ensuite bathroom and flat screen TV/DVD. Across the loft, enjoy the beautiful mountain views from the sitting area or challenge someone to a friendly game of foosball. At the end of a long day out seeing the sights, relax in the hot tub on the private porch while the stars and lightning bugs put on a show, or A washer and dryer are included for your convenience. Breathtaking mountain views and a touch of luxury, along with an incredible location, make Mountain Top Dream a prime vacation rental.
- Type: CabinView: Mountain ViewDishwasherHot TubWasher & DryerCoffee MakerDeckMicrowaveFoosballSecludedFireplace: WoodburningArea: Between Gatlinburg and Pigeon ForgeJacuzzi Tub
- 1 Futon2 Kings
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians