Price: $100 - $410
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
Morning Glory is a lovely, single-story log cabin, located just a short drive from Dollywood, Dolly's Splash Country and all the attractions, shopping and dining in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. This cabin is the perfect getaway for a relaxing vacation or just a weekend away in the Smoky Mountains.
The open plan living room has a sleeper sofa, satellite HDTV with DVD, a cozy, stacked-stone electric fireplace and a table-top arcade game. The fully equipped kitchen provides everything you will need to make a hearty meal. You can also cook that perfect steak on the outdoor charcoal grill. The dining table has seating for four.
There are two bedrooms, both with luxurious king size beds, large flat screen TV and full bathrooms with tub and shower. The master bedroom has a romantic Jacuzzi and electric fireplace. Step out onto the full-length deck and relax in the deck rockers or enjoy the Spectacular view from the soothing hot tub. There is also a table and four chairs out on the deck where you can enjoy a lovely meal together.
Another bonus is that guests can enjoy the spectacular Dollywood fireworks display every evening during the summer months.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherFireplace: Electric FireplaceHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedArcade GameLocation: Hidden SpringsPool: Community PoolCable or SatelliteView: Spectacular ViewExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperExtra Room: NoneChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsBedroom 1: KingJacuzzi TubBedroom 2: KingFireplace 2: Electric Fireplace
- KingSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians