Price: $160 - $625
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3 Sleeps: 10
River View is a beautiful, 3-story, spacious, ten sleeper log cabin overlooking the Little Pigeon River and close to many attractions including Gatlinburg's Arts and Crafts community, Pigeon Forge, Dollywood, and Splash Country.
On arrival, you will find ample parking, a ramp leading to the entrance and a wraparound deck overlooking both the river and the beautiful mountain.
The double volume living area with it's vaulted ceilings, cathedral windows and hardwood floors features a taupe ultra suede sleeper sofa, love seat, coffee table, two end tables, 32 inch Cable TV with DVD player and a sleek black tiled gas log fireplace. The dining area contains a huge rich brown wood expandable square table that seats eight with two extra chairs at the angled breakfast bar in the fully equipped kitchen with marbleized counter tops. Conveniently located next to the kitchen is a laundry room with a full size washer and dryer.
The bedroom on this level is carpeted and contains a rustic king log bed, a log dresser, nightstand, large closet, a cushioned wicker chair and a 17 inch TV.Down the short hall is a tiled bathroom with a tub and shower combo.
Step out onto the deck on this level to a lovely view of the mountains. The deck contains a stand-alone log porch swing, round picnic table with benches and a log love seat with matching rockers.
Up the wrought iron spiral staircase is a loft with a beautiful Jacuzzi tub. On this level you will find the spacious bedroom suite with king bed, matching nightstand and dresser with mirror. There is a large sitting area with wicker-cushioned love seat, cushioned chair and table with a gas log fireplace in the corner and a 19 inch TV with DVD player. This room has a private full bathroom including a shower with built in seating.
On the lower level is a fantastic game room featuring a pool table with top to convert over to ping pong, a poker table and air hockey. Sit back on the comfortable sleeper sofa or glider with ottoman to watch a movie or the game on the 42 inch flat panel TV.
The third bedroom has a beautiful rustic log king bed with a soft suede comforter. The nightstand and dresser are also made of rustic log and you will find a seating area with table to enjoy the 27 inch TV with DVD Player. Across from the bedroom is a spacious bathroom with a shower and tub combo.
Out on the deck on this level is the soothing hot tub with privacy screening and two rockers.
River View is the perfect place for your next vacation!
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedAir HockeyArea: SeviervilleExtra Bedding: Sofa Sleepers - 2Cable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplaceView: River ViewLocation: SeviervilleHOT DEALSChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetJacuzzi Tub
- KingSofa Sleepers - 2
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians