It’s always 5 o’clock in the Great Smoky Mountains thanks to the new Margaritaville restaurant in Pigeon Forge! Whether you’re looking to sit back and relax for an afternoon or you’re searching for that perfect place to stop in for dinner, Margaritaville is the place to be!
Margaritaville Menu for Pigeon Forge
Margaritaville may be known for their extremely popular Cheeseburger in Paradise, but there’s definitely something on the menu for everyone!
- Jimmy’s Jammin’ Jambalaya (Cajun rice loaded with shrimp, chicken and sausage in a spicy broth)
- Seafood Mac & Cheese (Shrimp and crabmeat with cavatappi pasta in a Boursin cream sauce)
- Crispy Coconut Shrimp (Jumbo shrimp fried with a coconut crust, paired with an orange marmalade dipping sauce and cilantro lime coleslaw)
In addition, the restaurant offers ‘Beach Grill’ items like fish, steaks and chicken. For those who want a lighter fare, there is a selection of salads, sandwiches and burgers, too.
Gluten-free and vegetarian menu options are available upon request as well! Check out their full menu here: http://www.margaritavillepigeonforge.com/menu.html
What better place for the Margaritaville restaurant than The Island in Pigeon Forge? For those who haven’t visited The Island yet, it’s a huge complex that features a variety of dining options, shops and plenty of entertainment. Many guests spend an entire day relaxing at The Island, exploring all of the great things to do.
Margaritaville Pigeon Forge is a perfect fit at The Island, with its beach-themed decor and island music. The restaurant is open daily, from 11 a.m. – 2 a.m. and the gift shop is open from 10 a.m. – 1 a.m.
Other Restaurants at The Island in Pigeon Forge
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen (Coming Late Summer 2014). (Follow this link for details about Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen: https://www.amazingviewscabinrentals.com/blog/celebrity-themed-places-to-eat-in-pigeon-forge/)
- Timberwood Grill
- Mellow Mushroom Select
- Dude’s Daiquiris
- Dick’s Last Resort
- Island Yogurt
- Auntie Anne’s
- Poynor’s Pommes Frites
- The Fudgery
- Island Mini Donuts
Things to Do at The Island in Pigeon Forge
- The Great Smoky Mountain Wheel
- The Island Show Fountains
- Island Mirror Maze
- Arcade City
- Build-a-Bear Workshop
- Pepper Palace
- The Island Trading Post
- …and so much more!
For more detailed information about all of the places to eat and shop at The Island, you can visit their website at this link: https://islandinpigeonforge.com/
Are you ready to take a trip to The Island to enjoy the Margaritaville restaurant in Pigeon Forge? We’re ready to see you, so take a look at all of the affordable cabins in Pigeon Forge, where you’ll only be a couple of minutes from the fun and excitement at The Island! You can book your stay online, or give us a call at (855) 849-8977 and we will be happy to answer any questions you have!