Splendor In The Smokies
Price: $130 - $565
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3 Sleeps: 8
Splendor In the Smokies is a newly renovated (2018), 3 story log cabin, located just minutes from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and all the attractions, shopping and dining that Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg has to offer . There are 2 driveways with parking for at least 4 cars and easy access into the main level of the cabin.
This beautiful cabin offers top amenities through-out, with 3 king bedrooms, a game room, wrap-around decks, hot tub, a mountain view and much more...
The main level features a spacious open-plan living area, a gorgeous, modern kitchen, dining area, master king bedroom, full bathroom and access to the wrap-around deck.
The living room offers a beautiful stacked-stone gas fireplace, plush furniture with sleeper sofa, large flat-screen Smart HDTV, Blu-Ray player, Cable and Wi-Fi. The gourmet kitchen features stainless appliances, granite counter tops and a bar counter with seating for 4. The dining area provides seating for 8 guests. There is a charcoal grill located just off the front entrance where guests can enjoy a scrumptious cook-out.
The main level master bedroom offers a king bed, large flat-screen HDTV and shares a full bathroom with shower tub.
The deck offers plenty of seating where guests can relax and enjoy the mountain views.
The upper level offers a private master bedroom with king bed, large flat-screen TV, jetted tub and private bathroom with shower/tub.
The lower level features the game room, a spacious bedroom, full bathroom, washer/dryer and access to the deck with hot tub.
The game room offers a pool table, air hockey table, pub table for games, a large flat-screen HDTV, a sleeper couch and futon. The spacious bedroom features a king bed, large flat-screen HDTV and shares the full bathroom with tub/shower.
The large wrap-around deck offers plenty of seating and a soothing hot tub where guests can unwind after a busy day out in the Smokies.
Guests are provided with a complimentary Luxury Pass that includes Free Tickets to some of the area’s best attractions, such as Big Creek Expeditions: Enjoy the beauty of the Smokies on a professionally guided whitewater rafting adventure, Ripley’s® Aquarium of the Smokies, Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show, Comedy Barn Theater, Smoky Mountain Opry, Darren Romeo: Magic Beyond Belief, Country Tonite Music Show, Amazing Animals and Zip Line Courses: Adventure Park Zip Lines & Legacy Mountain Zip Lines.
Other nearby attractions includes Ober Gatlinburg, The Arts & Crafts Community in Gatlinburg, Anakeesta Gatlinburg and many wonderful restaurants and shops off the Parkway. Also visit Dollywood, Splash Country, The Island and many other attractions in Pigeon Forge!
Whether you want to stay in the cabin all day with the group or take that short trip to town for the day, Spendor In The Smokies is the perfect cabin for you.
If you are looking for additional accommodation for your group, check out the similar, neighboring cabin, Tennessee Bliss!
- Type: CabinView: Mountain ViewAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherExtra Bedding: Queen Sofa Sleeper 2Game RoomHot TubMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedGrill/BBQ: Charcoal GrillAir HockeyDecorated during ChristmasCable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplaceLocation: Mountain View WayChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetLawn/YardJacuzzi Tub
- 3 King(2) QSS
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!Login
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians