Majestic Mountain Lodge
Price: $285 - $1120
Bedrooms: 6 Bathrooms: 5 Sleeps: 20
Majestic Mountain Lodge is a well appointed, elegantly furnished, Premier-Plus log cabin featuring top amenities throughout and offers breathtaking views of the Great Smoky Mountains.
This 3-story log cabin is located only a few miles from The Great Smoky Mountain National Park, Dollywood, The Island, and all the attractions, dining & shopping that Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg have to offer.
IF YOUR GROUP IS LARGER THAN 20, CHECK OUT THE 6 Sleeper CABIN NEXT DOOR: Majestic Mountain Escape
Majestic Mountain Lodge's Main Level features a spacious open-plan area and 2 master bedrooms. The living area offering plush furniture, a stacked-stone electric fireplace, a large Smart HDTV, Blu-Ray, cable, Wi-Fi and access to the deck. Relax and enjoy the gorgeous view through the large glass windows from every angle.
The kitchen is fully equipped with bar counter and 4 stools. The charcoal grill is located outside for your convenience. The dining area offers 2 large dining tables with enough seating for all guests.
The 2 master bedrooms on the main level each offers a king bed, large flat-screen Smart HDTV, Blu-Ray player, a jetted tub and a full private bathroom with large shower.
The spacious deck offers plenty of seating where guests can relax and enjoy the beautiful views – especially the twinkling lights during the evenings.
The Upper Level features the Home Theater with plush leather seating, a large Smart HDTV and Blu-Ray player, a queen bunk, a twin bunk, a full bathroom and access the upper deck with breathtaking views.
The Lower Level offers a spacious entertainment/game room area, 4 king bedrooms, 2 shared bathrooms and the washer/dryer.
The game room offers a pool table, Foosball, a wet-bar with refrigerator and microwave, a sitting area with sleeper sofa, large-screen HDTV, Blu-Ray, cable and access to the lower deck.
There are 4 bedrooms on this level, all featuring king beds and large HDTVs. The 2 bedrooms to the right share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom with shower/tub. The other 2 bedroom to the left also share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom with shower/tub.
The deck on this level offers ample seating and a soothing hot tub where guests can relax and enjoy the amazing views.
Guests are provided with a complimentary Luxury Pass that includes Free Tickets to some of the area’s best attractions.
With all the top amenities, the spectacular views, gorgeous sunsets, spacious interior and the proximity to all the area attractions, this is the perfect cabin for your party of 20.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherGame RoomHot TubMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedLuxuryPigeon Forge Luxury CabinsArea: SeviervilleFoosballPool: Community PoolCable or SatelliteView: Spectacular ViewFireplace: Gas FireplaceLocation: Starr Crest IIExtra Bedding: BunksHOT DEALSChildren WelcomeJacuzzi / Jetted TubNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetHome Theater/Movie Room
- SleeperTwin BunkQueen Bunk(6)King
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians