Knotty And Nice
Price: $100 - $430
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 2.5 Sleeps: 4
Knotty and Nice is a lovely, three story, Appalachian style log cabin located on a paved road just half a mile off of Wears Valley road in Pigeon Forge. The cabin is secluded with a nice mountain view from the wrap around porch.
The main level features rustic reclaimed yellow pine flooring, expansive cathedral ceilings, a stone gas fireplace, a 47 inch TV, DVD with HBO and Showtime. The cabin offers Internet/WiFi throughout.
The charming, fully equipped kitchen offers upscale appliances and a convenient breakfast bar. Take in the mountain view from the dining table, or play a game of pool overlooking the small spring fed pond just outside the bay windows. The covered porch has a round six person hot tub, rocking chairs, a porch swing, and a rustic table for six.
The loft bedroom has a cathedral ceiling, elegant king bed with a carved mountain scene headboard, and a TV with DVD player. The master bathroom has an over sized whirlpool tub for two and a separate shower.
The lower level features a TV Room with comfy furnishings including a sleeper sofa and a 43 inch flat screen HD TV with surround sound, along with DVD and Cable with premium channels HBO and Showtime for your viewing pleasure. The game room features an air hockey table, Foosball table, a 27 inch TV and a full bathroom. A washer/dryer is provided for your convenience.
Knotty and Nice will provide you with everything you are looking for! Seclusion, serenity, scenery and a convenient location close to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, exciting attractions and dining.
Guests are provided with a complimentary Luxury Pass that includes Free Tickets to some of the area’s best attractions.
While staying at Knotty and Nice there is access to the use of a pool pass to the outdoor pool area only at the Pigeon Forge Community Center.
- Type: CabinView: Mountain ViewAir ConditioningDishwasherGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets AllowedAir HockeyDecorated during ChristmasFoosballCable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplaceArea: Wears ValleyGrill/BBQ: YesExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperSecludedLocation: Twin MoutainChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsBedroom 1: KingJacuzzi TubHome Theater/Movie Room
- KingSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!Login
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians