The Smoky Pines
Price: $110 - $410
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 7
The Smoky Pines f.k.a. Starry Starry Night is the ideal log cabin for you and your family to enjoy your Smoky Mountain getaway in a most comfortable, cozy atmosphere. This premier, 2-story cabin is fully updated and decorated with top of the line luxury furnishings, bedding and decor!
Located in the beautiful upscale Covered Bridge Resort, this cabin is easily accessible with no steep mountain roads to reach and conveniently located just 5 minutes from downtown Pigeon Forge were you are never far away from the action! You will find fantastic shopping, some of the best restaurants, Dollywood, Splash Country, The Titanic, Wonderworks, Cades Cove, Forbidden Caverns, Horseback Riding, Dinner Shows and only a few minutes more to Gatlinburg and the Smoky Mountains!
The main level features a spacious open-plan layout. The living area offers comfortable seating, a sleeper sofa, a stacked-stone electric fireplace, a large flat-screen HDTV, Blu-Ray player, Cable and Wi-Fi. The kitchen is fully equipped with stainless appliances and the large dining table provides seating for all occupants.
The master bedroom features a king bed, large flat-screen HDTV, romantic heart-shaped Jacuzzi tub and full bathroom with shower/tub.
The deck on this level offers a very private, soothing hot tub where guests can relax after a long day.
The upper level features a spacious master bedroom with king bed, twin sleeper sofa, large flat-screen HDTV, DVD player and full bathroom with shower/tub.
Also on this level is an open loft Game Room with Pool table, assorted board games, a pub table with chairs and a large flat-screen HDTV.
With easy and close access to the Covered Bridge Resort's community swimming pool, you'll never have to leave the cabin and its surroundings for you to enjoy a perfect vacation! The Smoky Pines is just an absolute great place to relax and have fun with family and friends!
Enjoy a memorable vacation and find plenty of space and luxurious amenities in this custom, two bedroom, luxury, log cabin sleeping seven.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherFireplace: Electric FireplaceGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedPool: Community PoolCable or SatelliteArea: Wears ValleyView: Wooded ViewExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperExtra Room: NoneLocation: Covered BridgeHOT DEALSChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingJacuzzi TubBedroom 2: King
- 2 KingsSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians