A View to Remember
Price: $440 - $1250
Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 4.5 Sleeps: 14
Luxurious, spacious, and views out of this World! Five bedrooms (one being in the loft), large game room, 2 wood burning fireplaces, and a large game room! The name says it all! “A View to Remember” provides exactly what its name promises! In addition to the stunning views, this luxurious Pigeon Forge cabin in the Great Smoky Mountains features first-class amenities right in your cabin and right outside your door! 4 Master King Suites offering ensuite bathrooms plus an additional king bedroom in the loft. This cabin is handicapped accessible and equipped. Located next door to "More Shared Blessings". Together they will sleep up to 30 people!
As you enter this custom built log cabin, you are immediate welcomed by the luxurious amenities, ample space, and large windows giving you full access to the gorgeous views this cabin has to offer! The spacious kitchen offers top of the line appliances, granite counter tops and a bar with seating for 3. There is also a large dining table for 6 more. The great room features a large Flat screen TV with satellite TV and stack stoned wood burning fireplace to warm you on those cozy fall evenings. There are two master suites on this level. Each with a King size bed, TV and ensuite bathroom. One bedroom offers a romantic Jacuzzi tub and shower. The other is handicapped equipped and offers a roll in shower, handicapped accessible vanity and grab rails. You will also find a half bath in the hallway. In the upstairs loft, there is an additional King bed, offering magnificent views from your bedside! Additional sleeping is available in the sitting area with a sleeper sofa. The views from this level do not disappoint!
Grab your loved ones and travel downstairs to the best spot in the cabin! An additional sitting area, game room, and wet bar area have enough space for the whole family. The sitting area offers a 40” flat screen TV and wood burning fireplace, perfect for grabbing a bag of popcorn and enjoying a movie with family and friends. Challenge someone to a friendly game of pool or enjoy a cool beverage at the large wet bar with mini fridge. Spend the rest of the day taking in the fresh mountain air and the gorgeous views of Bluff Mountain from your country porch rockers or the hot tub on your private, covered wrap-around deck. After all of this excitement, retreat to your luxurious 2 master king bedrooms offering ensuite bathrooms, TV’s and deck access.
- Type: Cabin/ChaletType: Cabin
- Central Heat/AirIroning Board and IronKing Size BedWasher & DryerJacuzzi TubSofa SleeperHandicap AccessibleMultiple FireplacesHandicapped EquippedFireplace: Woodburning
- Coffee MakerCookwareDishwasherFull KitchenMicrowave
- Complimentary Internet AccessDVD PlayerPool TableSatellite or Cable TVFlat Screen TVWet Bar
- DeckHot TubView: Mountain ViewGrill: Gas
- Motorcycle FriendlyPaved Road AccessArea: Pigeon ForgeSecludedResort: Nicoha
- Nearby Golf CourseNearby Movie TheatresNearby GroceryOutlet Shopping
- 2 Sleepers5 Kings (1 in loft)
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians