Location Details: Gatlinburg
Price Starting At: $251 Per Night
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 2 Half Bathrooms: 0 Sleeps: 4
Gatlinburg Dream luxury log cabin is the perfect place to celebrate honeymoons, anniversaries, couples retreats and small family getaways (please see our guest book comments)! This beautiful log and stone cabin features a spacious two level open concept floor plan, complete with the most desirable amenities. The cabin is nestled in the trees on a nearly ¾ acre lot with a peaceful seasonal stream and level paved parking. This private and serene getaway is ideally located in Gatlinburg’s famous Arts and Crafts Community, approximately 15 minutes′ drive from downtown Gatlinburg, Dollywood and the Pigeon Forge strip. Glades Road is just 3 minutes away!
Gatlinburg Dream is tastefully decorated throughout and features an all-natural wood interior, cathedral ceilings and multiple glass windows to take in the wooded views. The spacious upper level Great Room features a comfortable sectional sofa, 50 inch 4K smart TV with apps and a Blu-ray player. The stunning floor-to-ceiling rock gas fireplace is perfect to enjoy on those cool mountain evenings. The fully equipped kitchen and dining area are open to the Great Room. You will also enjoy grilling out in any weather on the covered BBQ deck, located just off the kitchen. The Master Bedroom is located off the Great Room within a custom archway. The bedroom features a King bed and a large Jacuzzi tub to relax your cares away. You’ll experience the sights and sounds of nature from any of the three fully covered decks as you relax in one of the rockers or large hammock.
On the lower level, you will find a well equipped Game and Theater Room, complete with an additional full bathroom and comfortable sofa sleeper. You’ll become immersed in your favorite movies and TV shows on the 65 inch 4K TV with apps, Blu-ray player and Bose sound. You’ll have a choice of over 230 channels (HD programming), including multiple sports channels, HBO, EPIX and other premium channels. The Game and Theater Room also features a Pool Table, Multicade unit with 60 free classic Arcade Games, Foosball Table, lots of Board Games and even a 6 foot Lovesac to lounge in! After all this fun, you’ll also want to soak in the private hot tub on the lower covered deck.
For your convenience, the cabin also has free high speed Wi-Fi, free local and long distance calling, a washer and dryer, iron with board and a wall-mounted hair dryer.
So, if you’re looking for an amenity-filled luxury log cabin that is conveniently located near the most popular local attractions, then Gatlinburg Dream is for you!
Guests are provided with a complimentary Luxury Pass, offering a free ticket daily to several of the area’s most popular attractions.
See under AREA INFO for more details, rules, & restrictions.
Be sure to explore other nearby attractions including Ober Gatlinburg, The Arts & Crafts Community in Gatlinburg, Anakeesta Gatlinburg, Dollywood, Splash Country, and The Island!
What people are saying about this property
Gatlinburg Dream – Guest Book Comments
Previous Guest Comments -
-This beautiful cabin couldn’t have been more perfect for our honeymoon! We had a wonderful time and do not want to leave! Thank you so much!
-We have thoroughly enjoyed our honeymoon here at Gatlinburg Dream. It is a wonderful and peaceful place to enjoy one another. The view is amazing and the home is so warm and inviting. We will be back! Thank you for opening your home to us!
-Such a beautiful, peaceful place to enjoy your honeymoon! We cooked steaks, soaked in the hot tub, and enjoyed one too many rounds of very competitive pool!
-This cabin is amazing. Had an amazing time.
-Thank you for sharing this cabin! My husband and I came for our honeymoon. It was so sweet to share this time together in such a beautiful spot. We will certainly be returning!
-My husband and I had the most relaxing time away from our daily life. This is the perfect place to disconnect from society and connect with nature. It truly has been the most amazing experience. We will be back with the family for sure. Thank you for providing such a memorable time.
-Perfect cabin for a weekend getaway. This was our first mountain trip together. We had such a fun, quiet weekend. The fireplace on while you are lying in bed was so peaceful. Thank you for sharing your beautiful home!
-My husband and I stayed here for a week. Cabin is breathtaking. . . We’ve been coming to vacation in cabins for the past 8 years in Tennessee, but this was our best time with this company. And we loved it. Well worth it and we’ll sure be back.
-This cabin is absolutely magnificent. The builder-designer certainly considered the diversification of people, as it entertains newlyweds, family, and elders. We are elders. “Fortress of solitude” is what we were looking for. Very nice indeed. Thank you and God bless.
-It was just the two of us – perfect vacation was had! Made sure to investigate during the day and returned to the cabin for the hot tub and relaxation at night. Very enjoyable and the fireplace was awesome. Will no doubt return here for another trip – hopefully soon!
-Thank you so much for this beautiful cabin space. We celebrated our honeymoon here and our only regret is we couldn’t somehow stay longer! It was so nice to be able to rest and relax in the woods while still being so accessible to everything in the area. This is a place we will definitely be returning to in the future!
-Thank you for sharing your cabin with us. It was a little slice of Heaven for us. We came for our anniversary and to just relax. We have stayed many places and this by far is our favorite. Usually by the last night we are ready to be home. But being our last night here we are dreading leaving. This stay here has felt more like a home than any cabin I have stayed in. We will most certainly be back. Pool table, games, hot tub were amazing.
-First let me say thank you for using your beautiful cabin. It is amazing. We came here for our wedding and honeymoon. It was everything we could have dreamed of and more. It was a dream come true to spend the time here in this picture-perfect place.
-Thank you so much for opening up your beautiful cabin to us! We absolutely loved our time here! It is our first time to the Smokies and it definitely won’t be our last! Loved waking up in the morning and sitting out on the deck enjoying the fresh air! It was a weekend getaway for some much needed alone time. Hope to be back some time in the future!
-My wife and I came here for a perfect getaway. We enjoyed our time away with no work. This trip was fun to relax and unwind. Thank you so much for allowing us to stay in your home.
-Upon arrival the cabin was very clean and beautiful. Had a wonderful stay and enjoyed immensely, we’ll be back. Peaceful and relaxing.
-Thank you for sharing this little slice of the Smoky Mountains with us! The cabin was perfect for our vacation! Lots of love and laughter, a few tears and a few bears! Can’t wait to visit again!
-Today is our anniversary. We had a good calm weekend here at this cabin!
-We loved the cabin! It is very beautiful! Hopefully we will be able to come back soon – this was our only vacay ever alone but we now know of a beautiful cabin where we can stay close to everything. Thank you!
-We enjoyed our time at Gatlinburg Dream – enjoyed the hot tub + the TV + the fireplace. We’re heading home tomorrow and will miss our beloved Smoky Mountains. We spent our honeymoon in Pigeon Forge and have been back many times. May God bless all who stay here.
NOVEMBER - DECEMBER 2021:
- Gatlinburg Dream was amazing! The cabin was well equipped for everything we needed and all the personal touches just made the space feel like home. We loved the holiday decorations. We don’t usually return to the same place on vacation but we would definitely come back to Gatlinburg Dream.
- My husband and I come to Gatlinburg twice a year and this has been our favorite cabin by far. It is so relaxing and comfortable. We will absolutely be back. Thank you for your hospitality!
- We have enjoyed our stay very much! It’s been nice to get away and enjoy each other’s company. We came here for our honeymoon. The cabin is so nice and the area is so beautiful around here! Thank you for sharing this place with us!
- We enjoyed our time at Gatlinburg Dream – it rained a lot but we enjoyed the hot tub + the TV + the fireplace. We will miss our beloved Smoky Mountains. . . .
SEPTEMBER - OCTOBER 2021:
- My husband and I just got married and decided to honeymoon in the Smokies. This cabin couldn’t have been a better choice! We absolutely loved it here and look forward to coming back! We’re so thankful for you sharing your home-away-from-home with us as we spent our first week of marriage here! Thank you so much! God bless!
- We had a wonderful time in the mountains. It was great coming home at night to this magnificent cabin! We have memories that will last forever!
- Thank you for sharing your beautiful cabin! This was our first time visiting the mountains. It was nice to get away and enjoy the peace and sounds of nature. With the business life of work, hectic days of regular life and family - a much needed break was what we got here at the cabin! Being together for years, time alone always makes us realize how much we need time for each other! Thanks again and we will be back!
- My husband and I are celebrating 43 years of marriage. We enjoyed our stay here at Gatlinburg Dream. Life passes by so very fast and this was a time to slow down. We had all our meals here at the cabin and did some sight-seeing and shopping, but the time spent with each other is priceless + memories made!
- My husband and I took a much needed vacation and chose this cabin for our wedding anniversary. This was our first visit to this area. We enjoyed the cabin very much. Thank you for sharing your Gatlinburg Dream with us!
JANUARY - AUGUST 2021:
- Absolutely loved spending time in your BEAUTIFUL Gatlinburg Dream! We were looking for a quiet and safe place to say goodbye to 2020 . . . and welcome 2021 in a peaceful, serene place in hopes that that’s how the New Year would turn out. MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! We will definitely be back. Blessings and all the best to you in this new year.
- We have enjoyed our stay at the Gatlinburg Dream. It has truly been a dream come true . . . we will always cherish our memories at the cabin and look forward to returning in the future.
- My wife and I decided to get away and celebrate her birthday, and Gatlinburg Dream did not disappoint! We thoroughly enjoyed the quiet and tranquil nature of the home. Thank you so much for opening your doors to us!
- Our first family trip to the Smokies and this cabin made our stay perfect! We enjoyed Ripley’s Museum and the Aquarium. The food was also amazing. We will definitely be back for a visit soon! Thank you.
- Lovely cabin and location. Our first trip to Gatlinburg. Loved the Strip. Mostly loved the peace and quiet. Just us this time but next we will bring the kids. So much to do! Thank you.
- Thank you for sharing your amazing cabin! We enjoyed every moment here and will be back to the Smokies!
- This was a much needed vacation. The cabin was quiet and relaxing. We cooked most of our meals and we were located close to the craft route and the town center. We enjoyed our time here and had zero issues. If you get time, we highly recommend the “Roaring Fork” drive through the Park. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.
- This cabin was amazing and so well equipped with everything we needed over the weekend…Thank you for allowing us to have this amazing experience!
- Cabin was awesome! It was the first one that popped up when we searched and we went with it. Great little area and the hiking in the Smokies was really cool.
- Thank you for sharing your cabin with us. We came to celebrate our Anniversary, and have enjoyed our stay. The cabin is beautiful.
- Had a great time! Thank you for sharing your lovely cabin! Truly inspiring décor and surroundings!
- We had a great time. Thank you for sharing your home-away-from-home with us.
- We enjoyed our stay! I loved the setup. We didn’t have to go downstairs much at all other than to leave…Everyone in town is really nice…The cabin is great early in the morning and late at night. The best thing to do during the day is to go explore the Strip and see what you want to do during your stay. The Island is a great stop if you have kids – they have a Build-A-Bear and ice cream shops. So relax and enjoy your stay!
- Our stay was amazing! We celebrated our anniversary. It was definitely a much needed break. The cabin was a wow factor. The views are a delight. We rode Hwy 441 all the way to NC through the mountains! Relaxed in the hot tub. But for the most part, we enjoyed the amazing views.
- My husband and I came to celebrate our 20th Wedding Anniversary! The cabin was perfect! While we were there we had a visit from a little black bear. We captured amazing videos and pictures of our little friend.
- …Our first “date” was in the Smokies. Decided to come here for our honeymoon. We love the cabin…We love the area and the jacuzzi tub in the bedroom…It has been a delightful stay.
- Thank you so much for sharing your little piece of heaven with us. This was our first time alone in the Smokies since our honeymoon years ago and your cabin was the perfect getaway. Absolutely beautiful! God bless!
- We came here to the Smokeys to celebrate our honeymoon. Your cabin was perfect for the two of us. This was our first trip to Tennessee. We really enjoyed ourselves. The cabin had all the amenities we were looking for. We hope to come back again someday.
- We came to the mountains for our anniversary. We’ve had a great time, so peaceful, relaxing . . . The cabin is amazing.
- Thank you so much for sharing your home away from home. This is exactly what we needed this week. We were so fortunate to have a beautiful snow and we saw some fun Christmas light shows. But the highlight for us was just enjoying the cabin and the hot tub . . . was relaxing and fun for us just to reflect on the past visits to other cabins each year here in Tennessee. We loved this cabin. We have zero complaints except we wish we didn’t have to leave. God bless you.
- A beautiful cabin! We enjoyed our stay relaxing and taking in nature. Thanks!
- We had such a wonderful stay! Celebrated a birthday and way overdue anniversary getaway! The cabin was wonderful and welcoming!
- What a year it has been . . . this vacation was much needed for us. I am a nurse and needed some respite! This cabin was everything we had hoped for and more. While here, we walked the SkyBridge! It was an amazing experience. We did not see any bears, but we did see deer and turkey everywhere. We suggest the Roaring Fork Motor Nature Trail! There are endless hiking possibilities or you can just drive! Thank you so much for a wonderful vacation spot!
- What a strange and scary year this has been so far. We…came here for our first vacation together…and wanted to spend some alone time together. The main priority when planning this trip was keeping safe and being together relaxing and making memories. Mission Accomplished! This cabin was just perfect and our beautiful drive to Cades Cove did not disappoint and included many bear sightings. Our favorite memory is seeing the mama bear with her three babies. We will be returning and making many memories here in this beautiful place.
- We had a great time. We came here to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. We really enjoyed our relaxation time. It’s such a great area. Thanks.
- We had a wonderful stay in your beautiful cabin! We loved every minute of it . . . It’s a beautiful cabin!
- Great time. Good weather and a very nice cabin. Hope we get back some day.
- This was the perfect cabin for our wedding and honeymoon. . . Thank you for sharing this wonderful place!
- My husband and I loved our stay at the Gatlinburg Dream. It is so close to everything with the seclusion we both wanted. Can’t wait to return to this beautiful place very soon.
- We weren’t sure we were going to make it . . . but it’s just what we needed! Very quiet and relaxing with beautiful weather. . . . Enjoyed the Arts & Crafts and the Southern Hospitality – even got to meet Santa! Looking forward to bringing our grandchildren here in the near future.
- Thank you, your cabin is beautiful and has everything to relax with. My husband and I enjoyed our anniversary. Gatlinburg, Smokey Mountains is a place to come and relax.
- We came here to celebrate our 50th anniversary! We have traveled many places, but we have never been to the Smokeys and stayed in a cabin. We love your cabin and your wonderful taste in details. Our stay has been lots of fun. . . . We wanted this special time to be restful . . . we feel very blessed! God bless you and thanks for this lovely place!
- My husband and I enjoyed this cabin over a weekend – wished we had more time. Loved the peace and quiet. The cabin was very clean, had everything we needed, location convenient, delightful ambiance and peaceful woodland seclusion. . . Certainly hope to return to this place soon.
- My husband and I enjoyed our stay here very much! Our time was wonderful! It’s so peaceful and quiet, and a lovely retreat.
- Thanks again for an amazing stay here at one of the most wonderful cabins in these United States! We had such a relaxing visit. Lots of fun also!!! This entire cabin is just lovely!
- A very nice cabin with great amenities. My wife and I came here for vacation-honeymoon, for our first anniversary. Had a great time here, looking forward to another vacation.
- I searched for months for that perfect cabin . . . well I found it. Me and my wife spent our anniversary here and man did we love it. Such a beautiful home and just the right amount of private. We would end our days in town by 5:00 just so we could get back here and relax. She may have beat me in pool but it was still worth it! This was our first trip to the area but it definitely won’t be the last! Thank you so much for sharing your home. It’s just what we needed.
- My husband and myself came to celebrate our anniversary. We have not taken a vacation in years. We love your cabin. So quiet we slept till noon almost every day. We saw a bear at Cades Cove and then again in town just walking around. We did the SkyLift and walk. Amazing. Best Barbecue at Bennett’s (behind Texas Roadhouse). We will be coming back as often as possible. So sad to be leaving.
- My husband and I came to celebrate our anniversary. . . We’ve raised children who are all adults now. Well we’ve just started vacationing 3 years ago and by far this has been the most peaceful and lovely vacation thus far. . . The scenery is amazing. It’s quiet, clean air, this cabin is absolutely beautiful. I didn’t need to get anything, all amenities were already here. Home away from home. I will forever remember my husband surprising me with this specific cabin. Wish we could stay forever.
- Our visit here was amazing; we loved every minute here and hope to come back! We wished we had booked the entire vacation here. Everything was well stocked, clean, and just Beautiful! I hope we can come back soon. Our stay was perfect in every way. My wife and I will always recommend this cabin.
- What a beautiful cabin, and decorated so nice. We were here before at a different cabin, this one was much nicer! Thank you for having us.
- This cabin is absolutely amazing!! I’m so glad after years of trying . . . I finally got to experience the awesomeness of the “great” smoky mountains! My hubby says we’re coming back again! He loves it, too! We LOVE everything about “Gatlinburg Dream” - everything was perfect! Thank you!
- First time at Gatlinburg Dream. It was so peaceful and relaxing. The cabin is a perfect getaway that I was looking for. Now I have lasting memories forever!!! The cabin has the perfect combination of everything you need to relax and enjoy your getaway!!! I will be back for more!!!
- “Exquisite” . . . we have never stayed in a cabin! It was a “wow” factor in every room!! I couldn’t stop looking at the ceilings!! We had real face time, no cells. We horseback rode in the mountains 1,000 ft up! Fished 2 days in a row. Gatlinburg is also a jewel! We walked it!! Looking forward to fall . . . .
- It’s been way too long since I’ve been to Gatlinburg. Your home is lovely – perfectly stocked and peaceful. My heart and soul have been recharged.
- First time to Gatlinburg Dream and it was the perfect getaway for us. It had everything we needed to enjoy a much needed long overdue romantic weekend. Thank you for allowing us to be here. Love the video game machine!!
- I have 1 complaint! Our stay wasn’t long enough!! We had an amazing time and enjoyed this cabin. We will definitely stay here again. This place has everything you need! What tops it all is how clean it was! Thanks for a wonderful time! Until next time!
- We took our first trip alone and we loved your cabin, so beautiful! We enjoyed our time relaxing when we weren’t out in town, nice cozy place to return to! Thank you!
- We came down for a Spring Break vacation. It was something that our family needed. My boys LOVED the game room. They had such a blast, while my husband and I got some much needed relaxation. Thank you so much for a memorable vacation. This home is beautiful and had everything we needed.
- Hello! We brought our children here for a little spring break getaway. . . we were in need of a break too! Sitting outside was so peaceful + relaxing. The cabin was beautiful, very clean + had everything we needed! Lots of fun able to be had here! Thanks for sharing your home!
- We came in . . . to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We had a wonderful time staying there, hiking, fishing and relaxing. We enjoyed playing pool and playing the Andy Griffith trivia game. Thanks so much for the hospitality!
- We came down to celebrate our anniversary. We wanted a place that was relaxing and we sure got it. To just relaxing watching movies to sitting on the deck listening to nature. This is something that we both loved to do. Thank you for sharing your home and we will be back again.
- We arrived tired from a long drive . . . . As we walked in, I was revived by the awe of this cabin. My husband and I work all the time, this is a rare event for us to stay in such a relaxing atmosphere . . . . I grew up not far from here, so it’s like coming home. Thank you. We will come back for sure!
- My husband surprised me with this getaway to have a break from the hustle and bustle of the holidays. We had a wonderful and relaxing time here. The cabin is perfect! We also enjoyed some good ole fashioned arcade competitions! Really enjoyed eating at Three Jimmy’s down the road.
- This cabin was amazing. This was my husband and my first time going it alone without our children. When I woke up the first morning I felt like I was in a tree-house with nothing but trees with all the fall colors around me. We will be back. Thank you so much.
- We’ve been in the area many times and we love it here. The cabin was outstanding, clean and was perfect for our 20th anniversary. We will be back!
- We loved our stay here. The cabin was wonderful. We enjoyed the peace and quiet. The only two things that were bad was we didn’t see any bears and had to go back home. Hope to come back.
- We are located in the area hit hard by Hurricane Michael. This trip was for some much needed rest and relaxation. We enjoyed the beauty of the area, especially the trees.
- We really enjoyed our stay. It was very quiet and just secluded enough. . . .
- This cabin and area was our honeymoon destination. So glad we picked it! Everything we thought it would be and more! We spent time in Gatlinburg but our favorite time spent was at the cabin. Can’t wait to come back!
- We had the most relaxing time together – much needed. Pool Table Fun! Well-equipped cabin with all we needed. Thanks for helping us make memories!
- We booked this cabin for our honeymoon. We absolutely loved it. It’s just a beautiful place to stay. We’ve already talked about coming back next year. We’re country people . . . this made us feel right at home. We can’t wait to vacation here again soon. Thank You.
- This cabin was great. We had a great time and the rest we needed so much.
- “We just got married, we are here on our honeymoon. This place was a beautiful beginning to forever. We will be back to this cabin and Gatlinburg, that’s for sure. This cabin couldn’t have been more perfect.”
- “We rented this cabin to celebrate our anniversary. The trip was long but worth the eight hour drive. We are in love with this cabin and seriously considering purchasing one closer to home. The locals were friendly, we had a ball on The Strip – Parkway. . . I enjoyed every moment here. . . had a wonderful time.”
- “We had a wonderful 3 nights here in Gatlinburg! This cabin was absolutely perfect! . . . Thank you for allowing us to share such a special moment here at the cabin. We will be back for sure!”
- “My husband and I came to Gatlinburg for the first time for a restful break. We loved every part of the cabin. It is so comfortable and had everything we needed. My husband especially loved the hot tub every morning and downstairs game room. The location is perfect to enjoy Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Of course, the National Park is so close. We walked several trails. We had perfect weather! Thank you for sharing your beautiful cabin!”
- “Thank you for sharing your beautiful cabin with us. It was our first romantic trip together and Gatlinburg Dream made it spectacular! We will be back every year!”
- “We normally try to come up once or twice a year! On this trip we celebrated our wedding anniversary and 10 years together. This was the perfect getaway weekend. The atmosphere was great! We loved every second of being here in your cabin. Would definitely recommend it and would love to come back again some day. Thank you all for making our anniversary so special and memorable!”
- “We came here on our honeymoon, the cabin looks even better in person! . . . We fell in love, it reminded us a lot of home. We plan on returning every year now!”
- “We, too, have stayed in many of the cabins in the area over the past 50 years. This is definitely one of our favorites. Love how clean + comfortable + adorable décor. (My husband agreed bed was comfortable and great on a bad back). Enjoyed the rain on roof – great sleeping. Amazed there were no bugs while sitting out on porch. . . Thanks for sharing your home with us.”
- “First time here and we love it! Cabin is beautiful! Hope to come back. Very clean.”
- “We really enjoyed our visit. The place was lovely. Would love to come back!”
- “Thank you so much for the use of your cabin. This is our fourth trip to the Smokies, and this was our second honeymoon. We couldn’t have asked for a nicer place to stay and enjoy the quiet, and each other.”
- “Thank you for sharing your beautiful cabin with us. This has been the most quiet, peaceful, relaxing and enjoyable vacation we have had in many years! Very stress-free! Thanks!”
- “The cabin was wonderful and we enjoyed celebrating our wedding anniversary here.”
- Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful cabin with us. We definitely want to come back here. We had everything we needed and felt right at home. This was our anniversary trip and this beautiful cabin, the weather and scenery couldn’t have been more perfect.
- Thank you so much for this beautiful cabin. Celebrating our Anniversary. Best Vacation Ever. All the comforts of home. Definitely a dream, and I don’t want to wake up. It snowed on our last day which made our trip even better. Thank you again.
January – December 2017
-From the moment that we stepped into the cabin until the time for us to leave (which is now) we’ve been in awe. Your cabin melted our thoughts and anxieties away. It has been years since we experienced a quiet getaway . . . Thank you for sharing your beautiful and peaceful cabin with us. Everything has been more than we expected.
P.S. Our favorite part about the stay was the bed. We slept like babies.
-We love this cabin! The location is perfect too! We have stayed in Gatlinburg many times and this is by far our favorite!
Thank you for sharing such an amazing place with us! We will be back!!
-Thank you for the beautiful cabin stay. The cabin is well stocked and kept. I loved the Faith sign in the bedroom. We had a very nice Thanksgiving here but wish we had more time. God bless.
- This was our 3rd time at this cabin, it was called Horse-N-Around the first 2 times. We couldn’t find it for a couple of years and then I saw it under a different name!!! We love it! We love the layout and location. I wish we could live here year-round, but the week we spent here was a lifelong memory!
- Such a tranquil place for us to enjoy for our honeymoon . . . We have thoroughly enjoyed your cabin. Thanks for sharing!
- What a beautiful cabin in a beautiful setting! We came here to be married and spend a few days of our honeymoon. We were married right here at the cabin – making our stay that much more special to us. We now have wonderful wedding photos and sweet memories to take with us. Thank you for sharing your beautiful cabin – we enjoyed it very much! God Bless
- Thank you for making this beautiful cabin available to us! We had a relaxing vacation celebrating our 40th anniversary. We would definitely come back here to your cabin if/when we have the opportunity.
- We really enjoyed our stay here. It was very relaxing and the cabin was really nice. This is my and my husband’s third trip to Tennessee, this cabin truly surpasses the others. We’re planning another return in the near future!
- Past 3 years we came here for our vacation before school starts. We have been renting vacation properties for approx. 15 years. It is so much fun to see what we get as soon as we open the front door. This cabin is stunning! Love, love, love the décor! Thank you for sharing your place! So happy we chose this cabin.
-This vacation was a surprise from my husband for my birthday! We have been renting cabins in Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Townsend for the past 14 years and have stayed at some really nice cabins. The Gatlinburg Dream by far surpasses all cabins as far as cleanliness, decorations and comfort, a lot of games that most cabins never offer. Roomy and yet small enough for just a couple or small family. We even saw a bear, so cool! I cannot say enough about this cabin that we love! We definitely will be back. Thanks for sharing your home away from home with us.
-My husband and I spent months trying to figure out where to take our next vacation. We finally decided upon Gatlinburg and a cabin rental. Gatlinburg Dream was so far from what we ever expected. It truly is a “Dream”. We have had the time of our lives here and want to make a tradition of it. The cabin is so clean and filled with tons of fun activities! You don’t ever really even need to leave :>)
We recommend the Gatlinburg mountain coaster! It was very fun and not too costly.
Thank you for giving us the vacation of our dreams. We loved every second of it!
-This has been a most awesome and relaxing and beautiful place to spend our honeymoon! So clean and quiet. Enjoyed the family of chipmunks that visited us every day. May the next family be as blessed as we were!
-We love your cabin! A few nights here was a gift for our birthdays and we truly enjoyed a break from work for some relaxation!
The quiet surroundings were awesome. The sound of rain hitting the rooftop was such a wonderful experience.
Thank you for sharing your cabin with us!
-This weekend getaway was a Christmas present from my children. The Gatlinburg Dream was perfect, beautiful, fully equipped with everything we needed. Thanks for sharing your lovely cabin with us. We will be back.
P.S. The attractions were great.
-This was an absolutely wonderful week! Our stay in your beautiful cabin was so relaxing, we hope to return this fall.
-My husband and I have two children. He is military and I’m a stay at home mom. This was a beautiful experience for us. We have been married for years and this was our first vacation.
We’re so happy to have come to this amazing cabin!!!
-We came here for our 20 year anniversary. We have had a great time. The cabin and amenities are lovely. Also friendly staff at check-in. Hope to come back soon.
- Absolutely fantastic! My husband and I decided to get away for a few days. So happy we decided to stay in your beautiful cabin. We will most definitely be staying here again. Thanks so much for the beautiful accommodations.
Loved it!! We’ll be back! Our anniversary is coming up and we can’t wait! Wish we lived here, maybe one day!
September – December, 2016
“We loved our stay here and hope to come back next year. We are so blessed and thankful to have a cabin like this. It’s like a home away from home. Happy New Year!”
We were so blessed to have an amazing cabin to spend our honeymoon in! This really made it a trip to remember! The cabin felt like a home away from home and will live in our hearts for years to come. We are already looking forward to coming back in the future! Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful setting for us to start our first memories as a married couple! A beautiful cabin, in the perfect area! Well loved by many and we are so happy to get to be added to the group of guests that have made memories here!
Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous cabin with us! This cabin was the perfect honeymoon getaway. We couldn’t have asked for anything better! And your cleaner is a treasure – the cabin was cleaned to the “Nth” degree. It made our stay that much better! Thank you.
Thank you for opening up your beautiful home. We enjoyed staying here. It was a wonderful opportunity to get away for our honeymoon. We hope every year we can come back together. God bless you.
Thanks for allowing us to stay in such an amazing home! We had a wonderful time here! LOVE this place!
May – August, 2016
What can we say . . . this cabin and the location was simply breathtaking! This was absolutely a perfect vacation – it was so relaxing and quite serene. We couldn’t have asked for anything lovlier – what a treat! We came here for our anniversary and will be back to Gatlinburg Dream for many years to come. Thank you for making this a memorable time of fun and relaxation.
Gatlinburg Dream was above and beyond our expectations when we arrived for our honeymoon! We enjoyed everything from downstairs, to upstairs, to the hot tub, even the porch where we sat out in the morning to enjoy coffee. We are very thankful for our time spent here and have deemed this our “special” cabin for years down the road. As a young married couple we look forward to another week of us here making memories. Thank you!
This cabin was more wonderful in person than it looked in the pictures! So beautiful, so quiet, so peaceful, so much room. Our kids were totally happy here whenever we came back from our day’s adventures. We don’t want to go home! We looked at a lot of other cabins while we were here, and we think this is the best of them all. Thank you for creating such a perfect home. We will definitely be back!
My wife and I truly enjoyed our stay at Gatlinburg Dream! It will always be remembered as our Honeymoon Hideaway! Thanks & best wishes!
What a wonderful experience! The cabin was comfortable and equipped with everything we needed for a great anniversary getaway. When we were able to pull ourselves from the folk art puzzle, pool table and Pac Man game, we ventured out for an amazing helicopter ride. This area is so beautiful and having this cabin as our home away from home made the visit the most pleasant. Blessings to you.
My husband and I spent our first week as a married couple here in your cabin. We had a wonderful time on our honeymoon and will definitely come back again. Thank you so much for sharing your cabin.
Thank you for sharing your cabin with us. Your cabin made us feel as we were home, our grandson had a ball in the game room.
Thank you for sharing your dream home with us! It was the perfect location for us to celebrate our anniversary! We loved that remotes, etc. were well marked!
March – April, 2016
Stayed 3 Nights
The cabin was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! We had such a wonderful trip to this beauty of a state! Gatlinburg + the Smokies are such wonderful places to visit – but your cabin added to the relaxation + made this short getaway even better . . . This has been a trip to remember and we will remember it for the rest of our lives!
Stayed 6 Nights
Thank you for sharing your cabin with us! We thoroughly enjoyed our time in the Smokey Mountains! We couldn’t have picked a better location for our honeymoon. The cabin had everything we wanted, and there are so many delightful activities nearby. We had so much fun at the Aquarium of the Smokies and Davy Crockett’s putt-putt golf course. And we visited the beautiful Cades Cove. Overall, this was a fantastic week; and the highlight was our dinner last night at Buckberry Lodge’s restaurant (the best we’ve ever had)! Thank you for providing us with a home for this wonderful week! We hope to be back again in the future.
Stayed 6 Nights
We came to the Smokey Mountains for our 10 year anniversary and want to thank you very much for sharing your wonderful cabin with us! We found it to be very relaxing! We had an enjoyable time zip-lining, horseback riding, renting a UTV to Cades Cove, Dollywood and many more attractions the Great Smokey Mountains have to offer! Thank you again for sharing your cabin with us and hope to visit again in the future! God bless and thank you!
Stayed 8 Nights
We loved the cabin! Thank you for letting us stay! We will be back next year for our 1 year anniversary.
January – February, 2016
Stayed 2 Nights
We came to the Great Smoky Mountains for our honeymoon and your Gatlinburg Dream Cabin made our honeymoon so special. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful cabin with us. We enjoyed the cozy fireplace, the video arcade, the hot tub and the theatre room. The décor is awesome! We couldn’t have picked a better place to start our lives together! We can’t say thank you enough and would love to come back and do it again.
Stayed 6 Nights
We came to Gatlinburg Dream for our Honeymoon . . . it was a great opportunity to escape. The rain hitting the roof while we slept was awesome. We loved enjoying the ample amount of gaming downstairs too! We hope to come back again . . . Thank you!
Stayed 4 Nights
We truly loved your delightful cabin. Gatlinburg and the Smokies are such fun places to enjoy and your cabin added the much-needed relaxing touch. Love the “cowboy” décor!
Stayed 3 Nights
Thank you for sharing your beautiful cabin with us. We came for our Wedding Anniversary and were not disappointed. We enjoyed the grill, the game room & the Jacuzzi. It was a very relaxing trip. . . . Thank you & God Bless
Stayed 3 Nights
This was my husband’s and my first visit. We were in awe of the beauty of this cabin! It allowed us to get away from the busyness of life in the city. We totally focused on one another. It was quite refreshing. Thanks and we will definitely return.
Stayed 4 Nights
My husband and I came to this area with our daughter years ago. We stayed in a Timber Tops cabin rental then and enjoyed it so much we decided to do it again. . . . The cabin was excellent and we had a blast with the arcade machine and the hot tub. We especially enjoyed the relaxation of this trip. Thanks!
Stayed 3 Nights
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful Cabin Home with us! My husband and I enjoyed ourselves very much. This was a pre-second honeymoon trip in celebration of our 25 year anniversary! Love this place
Stayed 4 Nights
We enjoyed our holiday in the Gatlinburg Dream. We enjoyed the cabin & made many wonderful memories! We visit the Smokies every year. Thank you!
Stayed 4 Nights
Thank you for sharing your beautiful cabin with us. My husband and I travel here to Gatlinburg every October . . . . Everything was perfect --- Thank you again!
September 2015 Guest Book Comments - Stayed 4 Nights
We came here to get away from it all. Your cabin is gorgeous and perfect for two. We enjoyed the hot tub and pool table most. It was so nice to get away to such a beautiful cabin. Your cabin had everything we needed and was warm and inviting. Thank you for sharing your home with us.
September 2015 Guest Book Comments - Stayed 3 Nights
Cabin was awesome! Loved every minute. We are here for our honeymoon. Will definitely come back for our first anniversary.
August 2015 Guest Book Comments - Stayed 2 Nights
This was our first trip to Pigeon Forge and we really enjoyed our time in your lovely cabin. The décor was beautiful and we loved the privacy as we celebrated our anniversary. We’ll definitely be back and hope we can book your cabin again. Thank you for sharing.
August 2015 Guest Book Comments – Stayed 2 Nights
It was a great experience staying in the log cabin. The cabin is very comfortable and well stocked. Memorable experience.
July 2015 Guest Book Comments – Stayed 4 Nights
Our family stayed here on a spontaneous trip. Great cabin to meet all our needs. We enjoyed our trip to the Smokies! It was the first trip here for our girls. They had so much fun!!
July 2015 Guest Book Comments – Stayed 3 Nights
Great Cabin! Awesome Getaway! Wonderful week of seclusion! Would definitely do again!
May 2015 Guest Book Comments - Stayed 5 Nights
"My husband and I come to TN every year for some much needed rest, relaxation and rejuvenation. Your cabin was absolutely adorable. Nestled back against the mountain and all secluded was just what we needed. We were having so much fun we added another day. We had a fabulous time and will definitely stay here again. We leave you with full hearts and overflowing cups."
May 2015 Guest Book Comments - Stayed 6 Nights
"This was our first time in Gatlinburg and the Smokies. . .We were married and it was a beautiful ceremony! The mountains are gorgeous. The cabin was a perfect honeymoon spot, very romantic! We read out on the porches, enjoyed bubble baths and just relaxing and becoming a new family. Thank you for making it so special. We would love to come back."
May 2015 Guest Book Comments - Stayed 4 Nights
"This cabin and area was more than we expected. We loved every minute spent in the Great Smoky Mountains. . .My family loved it. Great cabin! Great food! Great time! Great outdoors! We will be back."
May 2015 Guest Book Comments - Stayed 3 Nights
"My husband found and booked your beautiful cabin for our 1 year anniversary. It was a surprise get away for me and this cabin made it so special. It is absolutely amazing. Neither one of us has been to Gatlinburg since we were in high school and it has been an awesome trip and we hope to come back soon. Thank you for sharing your cabin with us."
April 2015 Guest Book Comments
" . . . From the moment we pulled in front of the cabin, we were so in love with it! As soon as we stepped out of our vehicle, we were taken aback by the awesome sounds of the flowing water and the gorgeous scenery before us. We were and are still in such awe of this beautiful cabin. We immediately felt cozy and warm as we stepped inside the front door. The peacefulness and tranquility that we have experienced here have been an honest blessing to us. This has been a true God-send to begin our lives together as husband and wife in such an amazing home . . . I so much enjoyed sharing coffee on the top level deck in the morning, waking up and to my right I could see the side of the mountain, just all of it has been so perfect. . . incredibly charming and so extremely relaxing!"
A Guest from Tennessee
April 2015 Guest Book Comments
"Serenity and relaxation are the first two words that come to mind to describe the cabin. We absolutely loved it - well thought out for privacy. It was everything we dreamed of and more!! We loved the privacy of the hot tub, how the bedroom is set up to enjoy the fireplace and TV. How great!! The kitchen area is also well planned. Love the lighting and all the touches. The decks are really nice and the deck off the kitchen is well thought out. . . . We came to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. What a perfect place! We will definitely be back."
Guests G & B
April 2015 Guest Book Comments
"Thanks so much for such a great place to stay! This was our honeymoon and it was amazing. The park-like setting and home were more breathtaking than we had hoped for. We are already planning on coming back frequently and bringing and referring friends."
A Guest from Iowa
April 2015 Guest Book Comments - Stayed 3 Nights
"Thank you for sharing your beautiful cabin with us! We had a wonderful time in the area. This was our first trip to Gatlinburg and we will definitely be back. What a perfect place for a family vacation and your place was just wonderful. Our children especially had fun hiking and at Dollywood. Thanks again."
April 2015 Guest Review
"Great house with everything you could ask for. Lovely location in the woods near the smokies. Would recommend it to everyone."
March 2015 Guest Book Comments - Stayed 3 Nights
"Beautiful cabin! We loved every minute. It was a perfect getaway for me and my husband. God bless."
March 2015 Guest Review- Stayed 4 Nights
"We brought our daughters, 8 and 11 for a short getaway and Gatlinburg Dream was perfect! They loved the hammock, the game machine and the huge bean bag! The cabin is beautiful! Loved it!"
February 2015 Guest Review - Stayed 4 Nights
"The cabin was absolutely perfect. We loved the hot tub nestled in the corner of the downstairs porch. The upstairs has a very open concept with a big kitchen and cozy living room. The gas logs are perfect to cozy up on the couch and watch a movie or read a book. Our host was amazing . . . . Highly recommended cabin. Just don't book it when we want to go next time!"
February 2015 Guest Review - Stayed 2 Nights
"Beautifully decorated, very clean, comfortable furnishings. Staff was very nice. Easy check in."
January 2015 Guest Review- Stayed 7 Nights
Additional Guest Comments
"We could not have picked a better cabin to stay in . . . the hot tub was great. The peace and quiet were just what we needed. Out in the mountains, but still close enough to town to really enjoy."
A Guest from Kentucky
"We had a wonderful time on our honeymoon in Gatlinburg. Staying in the cabin made it even better. The cabin is so cozy and relaxing. We love the hot tub and the incredible views. The warm fireplace on cold nights was very romantic. We look forward to coming back for our one year anniversary."
A Guest from Michigan
"What a beautiful cabin. We absolutely loved it. This is the second time we have rented a cabin and this experience was awesome for me and my family. . .We loved the water flowing and the beautiful surroundings. . .I loved sitting in front of the fireplace with my family. So beautiful!! We can't wait to come back."
A Guest from Ohio
"What a wonderful way to spend our 10 year anniversary! It was very enjoyable. This is the first of many trips for us to Gatlinburg and we've found our place to stay!"
A Guest from Ohio
"We ate . . . we slept . . . we rested . . . Happy Ending! Thanks for letting us enjoy the beautiful cabin. We will be back!"
A Guest from North Carolina
" . . . We had the time of our lives! Most of all, we loved this place because of this cabin. It really felt like home and we treated it that way. This cabin just more than added to the whole 'experience'.
A Guest from Ohio
" . . . We had a wonderful time. It was our first time here in Gatlinburg. We plan on returning and we would love to stay here again!"
A Guest from Indiana
" . . . We have now spent our 10th and 13th annivesaries here and will be back for more!"
A Guest from North Carolina
" . . . It was nice to get away to the quiet mountains of Tennessee and relax. It was our 10 year anniversary and we enjoyed every minute of it. The cabin is beautiful! I'm sure we will be back."
A Guest from Georgia
" . . . This was our first trip to Gatlinburg and this cabin made it perfect. The cabin is beautiful and we were very comfortable."
A Guest from West Virginia
"What an awesome place. My wife and I enjoyed our 15th anniversary here! This cabin rocks!"
A Guest from Tennessee
" . . . We had a great time getting away from everything and relaxing in Gatlinburg and especially in the cabin. For the past two weeks it has been a great place for us to be alone and get to know each other more. It has been an experience we will never forget."
A Guest from Canada
"It was a long ride from Wisconsin, but this place makes it well worth it. We can't wait to come back again!"
A Guest from Wisconsin
"I had a blast. I was in the hot tub. I was the foosball champion! I loved the big bean bag, it was awesome! I had tons of fun . . . ."
A 12 year old Guest from Wisconsin
" . . . We stayed here for our honeymoon and it was real relaxing for me and my new wife. We hope to spend our future anniversaries here. It was almost sad to have to leave here."
A Guest from Kentucky
We came here to relax, rejuvenate and celebrate our 10 year anniversary. This beautiful cabin helped us accomplish all three."
A Guest from Illinois
"We came here to celebrate our honeymoon and could not have asked for a more beautiful place to stay, relax and spend a wonderful time together. We definitely will be coming back."
Guests M & C
"We had a wonderful week in this beautiful cabin. We were married on Monday and had a wonderful honeymoon here. It was perfect. We will be back for our anniversary every year. It was a dream come true!"
A Guest from Kentucky
"We have truly enjoyed our first week of marriage here. Sitting on the porch every morning, drinking coffee, watching the leaves fall and reading our daily devotional was a perfect way to begin our lives together. We loved the hot tub, playing games and so much more."
A Guest from Ohio
"This has been a wonderful place to get married. We have enjoyed staying here and we'll never forget it! We hope to be back for our anniversary!"
A Guest from Tennessee
"We had such a wonderful time. This is our first time on vacation together and our first time in Gatlinburg. We are celebrating our honeymoon and I can't think of a better place to spend it in. We hope to come back soon!"
A Guest from Kentucky
"Such a gorgeous cabin! We had been to Gatlinburg a few times over the years and this is such a beautiful place to stay. We had a such a great time. We enjoyed the romantic peace and quiet and getting away from everyday life."
A Guest from Alabama
"We had a great stay at the cabin. We really enjoyed the decks and hot tub. Our kids loved the game tables. The cabin made our stay even more enjoyable. We look forward to coming back."
A Guest from Indiana
"We stayed a week and enjoyed every minute of it. This will always be the picture-perfect honeymoon spot of all times. The nights in the hot tub under the stars will never be forgotten. We look forward to coming back again."
A Guest from Kentucky
"We spent our week-long honeymoon here. The forest has an innocent beauty about it, especially in the morning when the dew is dropping off the leaves! The cabin is great."
A Guest from Indiana
"This is our third time staying here . . . we just call it 'the cabin'. As always, we have enjoyed our visit and have enjoyed the relaxation. Looking forward to our next visit."
A Guest from Virginia
"This is a beautiful cabin! We enjoyed the peace and quiet of this environment."
A Guest from Wisconsin
". . .It was our 4 year anniversary and the first time away by ourselves since our child was born. We could'nt have been happier with the surroundings and the location! Such a blast. We look forward to coming again next year."
Guests R & M
". . .The ambiance upon waking each morning is elemental and exquisite. We like the combined feel of coziness and open space that this home offers. . .The kids really enjoyed the game room."
A Guest from Alabama
"This was absolutely the best way to spend our first Valentine's Day together! The cabin is wonderful and we will definitely be back soon."
A Guest from Florida
"What an amazing getaway! . . .We celebrated our honeymoon here, our first time to Gatlinburg. . .We enjoyed the calm, quiet and relaxing atmosphere, It was a perfect setting to just enjoy our first week as a married couple."
A Guest from Texas