Price: $90 - $475
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 4
Cherokee Sunset is a charming cabin with spectacular mountain views in a peaceful setting.
The main level offers an attractive living area including a plush sectional sofa set in front of a cozy gas log fireplace. There is a 55 inch HDTV with Direct TV including HD programming with HBO, five disk DVD/CD player and surround sound and a Foosball table. The fully equipped kitchen is complete with a breakfast bar for two and a dining table with seating for six. The bedroom is enclosed and includes a queen bed, dresser and a full bathroom with tub and shower. For your convenience there is also a laundry closet with a washer/dryer.
On the upper level of the cabin there is an open game loft and the second bedroom. The game loft has a pool table and sofa. The enclosed second bedroom includes a king bed, chest of drawers, 32 inch HDTV and a full bathroom with shower only. For the ultimate in relaxation experience, step out onto the deck where you can rock away your cares on the front porch or go out to the full length deck and wind down in the hot tub.
Come to Cherokee Sunset in the Great Smoky Mountains and create unforgettable vacation memories to last a life time!
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedArea: SeviervilleFoosballCable or SatelliteView: Spectacular ViewFireplace: Gas FireplaceLocation: Bear MountainChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / Levels
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians