Price: $105 - $445
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1 Sleeps: 4
Sugar Shack is a single story, one bedroom, log cabin located near the base of the mountain behind Dollywood in Pigeon Forge, TN.
A beautifully landscaped front porch greets you as you approach the wrap around deck that holds the 3 person hot tub, patio table with chairs and offers a serene wooded view.
Once inside this cabin you will find everything you need for your stay in the Smoky Mountains including a comfortable sitting area complete with Queen Sleeper Sofa, rocker recliner, rustic Hickory and Oak rocker, a 60 inch HDTV Big Screen TV with satellite including local channels, a DVD player, and romantic wood burning fireplace.
Adjacent to the living room is a game area with a pool table. The kitchen has a microwave, dishwasher and small TV as well as 4 comfortable high-back bar chairs at the center kitchen island. Feel free to drink from the faucet as this cabin is equipped with a water filtration system throughout the entire cabin, which allows the water to be as good as drinking water bought from the store!
The bedroom has a gorgeous king-size log bed to provide you with the ultimate in sleep comfort or relax in bed and enjoy the TV. The romantic 2 person Jacuzzi is located in the bathroom. Additional amenities include a washer and dryer for those lengthier stays, and a charcoal grill for outdoor picnics.
Sugar Shack is a Sweet little vacation getaway that will have you returning again and again.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedFireplace: Wood FireplaceDecorated during ChristmasCable or SatelliteView: Wooded ViewExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperLocation: Walker TrailChildren WelcomeJacuzzi / Jetted TubNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / Internet
- KingSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians