A Stone's Throw
Price: $125 - $480
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 8
Just "A Stone's Throw" away from all of the attractions, restaurants and more! This spacious 3 level cabin features 2 King bedrooms each with a bedside Jacuzzi, two sitting areas and additional sleeping to comfortably sleep 8 people. Challenge someone to a friendly game of pool or arcade game. Or take your family outside to enjoy the beautiful scenery while playing a game of horseshoes or roasting marshmallows around the fire pit. Quietly sip your morning coffee while rocking on the porch swing. Let your muscles relax with a soak in the private hot tub, what is left of your stress will melt away with the serene wooded views. It is truly a wooded paradise that you have to see to believe and with wireless internet you can stay connected with family and friends.
This spectacular log cabin is definitely a rental where you will want for nothing with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and sofa sleepers this lovely cabin can sleep a family or small group comfortably. The entry level welcomes with a stone gas fireplace, sofa, love seat and large flat screen television. Giving way to the dining area that features a large table that can seat 6 and an airy kitchen that is fully-equipped to create a culinary master piece. The master suite on the entry level offers a hand-crafted log king-sized bed, bedside Jacuzzi and flat screen TV. Just steps away from the bedroom, you will find a hall bathroom that also offers a washer and dryer.
Upstairs in the airy loft, hear the laughter that comes as family's play a game of pool or darts. Or travel downstairs where you will find a multi-arcade game and sitting room perfect for watching the big game on the flat screen TV. A second King bedroom featuring a bedside Jacuzzi can be found on this level as well as a hall bathroom. Relax and enjoy the unparalleled amenities this spectacular home has to offer: a grill area where you gaze out at the serene wooded views, a large private hot tub to soak in after a day of exploring and your choice between the porch swing or chairs for enjoying the quiet morning start with your morning coffee. As the sun goes down, grab a bag of marshmallows and loved ones and gather around the fire pit to enjoy each other's company and make memories that will last a lifetime.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherGame RoomHot TubMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveDeckOvenMicrowavePets Not AllowedArcade GameFirepitExtra Bedding: Sofa Sleepers - 2Cable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplaceDartboardView: Wooded ViewLocation: Wears ValleyChildren WelcomeJacuzzi / Jetted TubDVD PlayerFlat Screen TVNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingLawn/YardBedroom 2: KingMotorcycle FriendlyPaved Road AccessCookwareFull KitchenIroning Board and IronKing Size BedPicnic TableGrill/BBQ: CharcoalPorch Swing
- 2 Kings2 Sleepers
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians