Price: $100 - $475
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
Afternoon Delight is a homely, elegant cabin located midway between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge in the Smoky Mountains, 1.5 miles off the spur between the two towns. Enjoy the family entertainment, unique shops, and dining of both nearby communities along with being near the entrance to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park itself. It is in the heavily forested setting of Wildwood Forest affording semi-seclusion as it is the last property on a private road.
The main floor living area features a queen size sleeper sofa, love seat, and recliner. A 42 inch flat screen is located above a stacked stone fireplace and features cable, premium HBO, and DVD player. The dining area has a lovely wood table and seating for six. The fully equipped kitchen offers a breakfast bar, refrigerator, electric stove, microwave, dishwasher, and all of your kitchen needs. For your convenience there is a laundry closet with a washer and dryer nearby. Completing the main floor is a bedroom with a Queen bed and a full bathroom with a jetted tub.
Out on the very private wrap-around deck you will find a patio set, charcoal smoker grill and the dazzling hot tub.
The upstairs has an entertainment loft that includes a pool table and darts which overlooks the widescreen on the main floor. The master bedroom is also located on the upper level, featuring a gas fireplace and a king bed with a private bathroom. Both bedrooms have their own televisions with cable for privacy.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedGrill/BBQ: Charcoal GrillArea: GatlinburgFireplace: Gas FireplaceView: Wooded ViewExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperLocation: Wildwood ForestNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetJacuzzi Tub
- KingQueenSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians