Price: $100 - $440
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 4
Enchanted Hideaway is a charming, pet-friendly, two story log cabin located just minutes from the main Parkway and other attractions in Pigeon Forge. This semi-secluded cabin is set in a lush wooded area and just a few steps away from a gorgeous mountain view.
Entering the double volume, open plan living area, guests will immediately feel at home. The living room features a plush leather sofa, lounge chair, a cozy gas-log fireplace, a 42 inch flat-screen HDTV with over 170 cable channels, a Blu-Ray Player, Internet, WiFi and access to the deck. The compact kitchen is fully equipped and the dining table provides seating for four. The Master bedroom is designed with your ultimate enjoyment in mind, starting with a luxurious king bed, romantic Jacuzzi tub for two, a 32 inch flat-screen HDTV with cable and DVD, a closet, a full bathroom with fully enclosed shower and a door leading directly to the deck where you can relax in the large hot tub or just enjoy the view and the beautiful sunsets from the deck rockers.
The loft area has a game room with a pool table, a futon and a second full bathroom. It also features board games, puzzles, stereo with CD player and a 25 inch TV.
Enjoy a meal from the charcoal grill or gather around the amazing fire pit close-by.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets AllowedFirepitCable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplaceView: Wooded ViewSemi SecludedLocation: Windy LaneExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperChildren WelcomeJacuzzi / Jetted TubNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetLawn/Yard
- KingSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians