Curious Cubby Hollow
Price: $120 - $475
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 10
Winding off the Parkway between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, Curious Cubby Hollow goes beyond the expected to provide you with the ultimate cabin retreat. Three levels of fun and a multitude of amenities to entertain families of all ages and sleeping for up to 10. The main level features the open kitchen, living room and dining area. Enjoy your favorite movie on the 55” flat screen TV while relaxing in front of the cozy fireplace or create a culinary masterpiece in the kitchen where you find all you need to make a memorable meal at home. Retire for the evening in the main floor master bedroom that offers a king sized bed, 32” flat screen TV, romantic bedside Jacuzzi tub and private access to the hall bathroom.
Travel upstairs to the loft and you will find the second master bedroom featuring a king sized bed, an en suite bathroom and 32” flat screen TV. Want to stay in and relax? Make your way to the lower level where you’ll find the best spot in the cabin! A second spacious sitting area offers a movie room with a 60” flat screen TV, perfect for watching the big game with friends or loved ones. Bring out your competitive side by challenging someone to a friendly game of pool or foosball or just hang out at the wet bar. At the end of a day of shopping and fun in the Smokies, relax in the brand new hot tub while taking in the sights and sounds of your beautiful wooded scenery. Additional amenities include complimentary WIFI and a washer and dryer. Perfectly located in between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg I’m the Sky Harbor Resort.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherGame RoomHot TubMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowavePets Not AllowedArcade GameFoosballCable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplaceView: Wooded ViewExtra Bedding: Sofa Sleepers - 3Location: Sky HarborArea: Between Gatlinburg and Pigeon ForgeChildren WelcomeDVD PlayerFlat Screen TVNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingJacuzzi TubBedroom 2: KingPaved Road AccessCookwareFull KitchenIroning Board and IronKing Size BedGrill/BBQ: Charcoal
- 2 Kings3 Sleepers
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!Login
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians