Dancing Bears Den
Price: $100 - $475
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
Dancing Bear Den is the perfect getaway for a relaxing vacation or just a weekend away in the Smoky Mountains. This lovely, single story, rustic cabin is located in Hidden Springs Resort, with access to the a year-round indoor heated pool and just minutes from Dollywood, Dolly's Splash Country and all the attractions, shopping and dining in Pigeon Forge.
The open plan living room has a queen size sleeper sofa, pool table, satellite HDTV with DVD and a cozy electric fireplace. A fully equipped kitchen provides everything you will need to make a hearty meal. You can also cook that perfect steak on the outdoor charcoal grill. The dining table has seating for six.
There are two bedrooms, both with luxurious king size beds, 32 inch TV and full bathrooms with tub and shower. The master bedroom has a romantic Jacuzzi and electric fireplace while the other bedroom has a comfortable futon. For your added convenience a washer and dryer is provided. Step out onto the full-length deck and relax in the deck rockers or enjoy the mountain view from the soothing four-person hot tub. There is also a table and four chairs out on the deck where you can enjoy a lovely meal together.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherFireplace: Electric FireplaceHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedDecorated during ChristmasLocation: Hidden SpringsPool: Community PoolCable or SatelliteView: Wooded ViewExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperChildren WelcomeJacuzzi / Jetted TubNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / Internet
- 2 KingsSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians