When you visit the Smoky Mountains, you want to have a care-free, worry-free vacation. At Amazing Views Cabin Rentals, we understand that your vacation is the time you want to step away from stress. So, take a look at these 3 things you probably don’t know about us, and find out how we want to make your vacation the best one yet.
1. We have the most affordable prices in town, for the highest quality cabin rentals in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
It’s always a difficult decision to choose the right place for you and your group to stay on vacation. Amazing Views Cabin Rentals has some of the most affordable options, while still giving guests the highest quality of cleanliness and amenities.
- ‘Amazing Views’ of the Great Smoky Mountains
- King sized beds
- Hot tubs
- In-cabin Jacuzzi tubs
- Game rooms with pool tables, foosball tables and air hockey tables
- Theater rooms
- Large, flat screen TVs
- Cable TV
- Wet bars
- Gas and wood-burning fireplaces
- Swimming pools
- Take a look at these 2 Gatlinburg cabins with indoor pools!
- Decks with rocking chairs and plenty of seating
- Pet friendly accommodations
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- Washer and dryer units in each cabin
All of the affordable cabins in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are close to the exciting things around town. Many of our cabins are far enough off of the path that you don’t have to deal with the hustle and bustle of the Parkways, but are still close enough that it’s only a couple minutes from the fun.
- Golf course
- Movie theater
- Grocery stores
- Outlet malls
- Various Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg restaurants and attractions
2. We offer both cabins and chalets.
One great thing about Amazing Views is that they accommodate many different guests. Do you prefer a cabin or chalet? Either way, Amazing Views has a selection for you. On the website, you can find all of our Gatlinburg cabins and chalets, each great for a vacation. No matter which you choose, there’s benefits of both. Many visitors choose to stay in cabins, but most of the time, chalets in Gatlinburg are just as beautiful. We want to make every guest comfortable on their stay, so we make sure each of the Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge cabins and chalets are set up perfectly for each new guest.
3. We have a Rewards Card that can save you hundreds of dollars.
Many people don’t realize how easy it is to save money while on vacation. When you travel, it’s super easy to save money and find discounts. When you arrive in the Smokies, you can, of course, stop at any of the convenience stores to find a variety of coupons and discounts.
But when you stay with Amazing Views, it’s even easier to save money with the Rewards Card. The Rewards Card gives each cabin one ticket, per unit, per day, to a selection of Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge attractions throughout the area. This is the easiest way to save money. We do recommend that guests who are using the Rewards Card, make reservations at the attraction in order to guarantee a spot.
- Ripley’s Aquarium in Gatlinburg
- Adventure Park Zip Lines or Legacy Mountain
- Country Tonite ticket
- Lumberjack Feud ticket
- Old MacDonald’s Mini Golf
- Also included: Unlimited movie rentals throughout your visit
- The tickets expire daily. So, choose which days to visit which attractions, that way, you can have enough time to use them all. Or if you really enjoy one attraction, plan to use each day’s ticket throughout the week. You can visit the attraction daily, and use your free ticket daily.
- The summer season is extremely busy throughout the area, so make sure to reserve a spot at each attraction. This will also save you time from having to wait in line.
- If you know how many people are visiting the attraction for the day, go ahead and pre-order tickets. This will save you plenty of time (and maybe even save you a little more money) from having to wait in line at the attraction.
Are you ready to get started planning your vacation to Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg? We hope you’ll take a look at all of our cabins in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg for your stay. Call us at (855) 849-8977,
and we will help you find the best cabin rental for your group and your budget! Talk to you soon!