Price: $250 - $1300
Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 5.5 Sleeps: 16
Bellagio Bear is the ultimate in luxury log cabins, featuring teak hard wood floors through-out, soaring 30 foot ceilings and the expansive wrap around decks offering spectacular views in all directions, while guests have access to the Pigeon Forge Community Center Outdoor Pool. A secluded hot tub on the deck looks out at Bluff Mountain.
Welcoming guests is a spacious entrance that leads to a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops , a charming table for eight and an island with six bar stools. The living area offers a seamless blend of comfort and style with floor to ceiling glass windows on both sides, allowing guests to take in the view while relaxing on the stylish leather sofa, love seat and chair, or enjoying the romantic fireplace and the extra large 65" 4K Smart HDTV, with surround sound and a Blu Ray player. The living room, tastefully decorated with antiques, leads to a deck that provides a great view and a soothing hot tub. To the left is a stunning bedroom suite with a king bed, 32" flat-screen 1080p LED HDTV and a dreamy gas fireplace that is see through to the master bathroom with a stand up shower and a Jacuzzi. The second bedroom suite on this level offers a king bed, 32" flat-screen 1080p LED HDTV, and a full bathroom with its own Jacuzzi for your enjoyment.
An open loft offers two comfortable sofa sleepers, a poker table, board games, 26" flat-screen LED HDTV, DVD player and a full bathroom with stand up shower. On both sides of the open loft, you will find enclosed private suites with stylish king beds, 32" flat-screen 1080p LED HDTVs, and full bathrooms, each with a Jacuzzi tub.
On the lower level you will find a premier game room that includes a pool table, Arcade Game, Foosball table, two leather rocker recliners, sofa sleeper, 50" flat-screen 1080p LED HDTV, bar, four stools and a door to the pleasant lower deck. Off the game room you have the 5th bedroom with an elegant king bed, 32" flat-screen 1080p LED HDTV and a door leading to the lower deck.
A large theater room, just off the game room, adds even more to the ultimate in luxury and entertainment this cabin has to offer. The theater room offers a HD projector, surround sound, DVD player, and six top of the range theater recliners to enjoy your movie in style.
Bellagio Bear is a cabin that offers all the best of the Great Smoky Mountains, so come and create wonderful memories to last a lifetime!
PLEASE NOTE: Bellagio Bear is NOT PET-FRIENDLY. NO PETS ALLOWED!!!
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherGame RoomHot TubMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedArcade GameLuxuryPigeon Forge Luxury CabinsDecorated during ChristmasCable or SatelliteView: Spectacular ViewFireplace: Gas FireplaceArea: Wears ValleySemi SecludedLocation: Wears ValleyExtra Bedding: Sofa Sleepers - 3Children WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetJacuzzi TubHome Theater/Movie Room
- KingSofa Sleep
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!Login
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians