Price: $200 - $640
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
Are you ready to start the vacation of a lifetime? Look no further than "Peaceful Creek"! This two bedroom Pigeon Forge cabin, with Indoor Swimming Pool, will let you relax with a wooded and creek side view but be centrally located within the pristine Cedar Falls Resort. Wake-up for your Smoky Mountain adventures to quietly sip your morning coffee while enjoying the tranquility of the wooded scenery before you. Count the stars at night while sitting around the fire, grill up burgers on the gas grill or just listen to the babbling creek while rocking in the porch swing. "Peaceful Creek" is the perfect place for a couple’s getaway or for a family to enjoy an excursion into the mountains. Resort amenities include a seasonal community pool, playground, picnic pavilion with a fire pit, basketball, volleyball, horseshoes, a nature trail and a catch and release fishing pond.
The entry level features a fully-equipped kitchen with a flat top cook stove, microwave and dishwasher, perfect for preparing meals after a day of fun in the Smokies. A wooden table for 4 and a bar for 2 invites the family to gather together to dine. The living area features a stacked-stone gas fireplace, sleeper sofa, 50" TV with a DVD player and internet/wi-fi. Snuggle up on a rainy day while the gas fireplace flickers or watch your favorite movie with your loved ones. At the end of the evening, retreat to one of two master bedrooms. , The main level bedroom offers a King-sized bed, a 43" flat screen TV and an en-suite bathroom that features a double vanity and a jetted tub. Ideal for soaking before melting into a restful sleep in the cozy bed. Travel upstairs and you will be welcomed by the second master bedroom with a King sized bed, 43" flat screen TV and an en-suite bathroom.
Don't forget your fishing poles as the resort catch and release fishing pond is just steps away from the cabin as well as the resort picnic pavilion and fire pit. Don't want to share the resort fire pit, grab the marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers and enjoy the evening with your loved ones at your own private fire pit while sitting by the creek-side taking in the sights and sounds of the wooded scenery.
The indoor swimming-pool room features a good size swimming pool, arcade games, loungers and a table with chairs.
Guests are provided with a complimentary Luxury Pass offering a free ticket daily to several of the areas most popular attractions such as: Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, Ripley’s Davy Crockett Mini-Golf, Rowdy Bear Mountain Coaster, Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show, Comedy Barn Theater, Smoky Mountain Opry, Darren Romeo: Magic Beyond Belief, Amazing Animals, top Jump Trampoline and Extreme Area or Crave Golf Club. Not to mention unlimited DVD rentals. If you find yourself with free time make sure to check out nearby Dollywood, The Island at Pigeon Forge, or the majestic Great Smoky Mountains National Park!
Come relax and enjoy the unparalleled amenities this spectacular home has to offer!
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherHot TubMainfloor BedroomWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedView: Water ViewFirepitCable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplacePool: In Cabin PoolExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperLocation: Cedar FallsChildren WelcomeResort PondDVD PlayerFlat Screen TVNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingLawn/YardBedroom 2: KingMotorcycle FriendlyPaved Road AccessCookwareFull KitchenIroning Board and IronResort Picnic PavilionResort PlaygroundPorch SwingGrill/BBQ: GasWalking Trails
- 1 Sleeper2 Kings
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians