Price: $115 - $480
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
Private Sunsets is a spacious, elegantly furnished log cabin with incredible panoramic views, located in the beautiful Hidden Springs Resort (which has an indoor heated pool) and close to Dollywood, Dolly’s Splash Country and all the entertainment and attractions in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
This single story cabin offers cathedral ceilings, hardwood floors, an open-plan design and a wall of windows overlooking the vista.
The spacious living room features a sleeper-sofa, chair, large HDTV with Satellite, DVD player, X-Box 360 and a cozy gas fireplace all looking out on the deck towards the spectacular view. Off the living room is a shared bathroom with stand-up shower.
The kitchen is fully equipped with quality appliances and an island work-space that adds a breakfast bar with 2 stools. The dining table provides seating for 6. Guests can also enjoy outdoor cooking on the charcoal grill by the front porch.
The cabin offers two king suite master bedrooms. The first bedroom features a king bed, TV, DVD Player, gas fire place, a Jacuzzi and shares it’s bathroom with the great room. The second bedroom has a king bed, TV, private bathroom with stacked washer/dryer and features an Air Hockey table for added fun.
Out on the deck guests can relax in the rockers, sitting at the table with four chairs or soak in the soothing hot tub while savoring the scenery.
The resort features a year-round, indoor heated-pool, so there's always something fun to do.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherFireplace: Gas FireplaceHot TubMainfloor BedroomNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWasher & DryerWiFi / InternetDecorated during ChristmasChildren WelcomeParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderCable or SatellitePets Not AllowedExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperJacuzzi / Jetted TubAir HockeyLocal ChannelsPool: Community PoolView: Spectacular ViewLocation: Hidden SpringsExtra Room: None
- 2 KingsSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians