When deciding what to do in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, individuals are interested to check out the “latest and greatest” in dining amenities that this town has to offer so we have compiled the top 15 Gatlinburg TN Restaurants. Located in the heart of the majestic Smoky Mountains, Gatlinburg presents with an array of fare from traditional American to Italian cuisines. Ranked as one of the most beautiful towns in America by Forbes Magazine, there is no doubt that individuals receive the most scenic and fulfilling dining experiences in this pristine location. Provided below is a descriptive overview of the top 15 restaurants that Gatlinburg, Tennessee has to offer.
The Best 15 Places to Eat in Gatlinburg, Tennessee
1. Bennett’s Pit Bar-B-Que: Established in 1991, this reputable smokehouse is well-known for its amazing smoked ribs, chicken, beef, and pork. This restaurant also possesses an excellent soup and salad bar, breakfast buffet, and plentiful children’s menu. Ranked as having the best ribs and the best barbecue by the Mountain Press, Bennett’s Pit Bar-B-Que is also a Gatlinburg Goes Green Bronze Member.
2. Alamo Steakhouse and Saloon: Since 1999, this restaurant has been known for providing its guests with the best steaks and seafood around. Alamo Steakhouse and Saloon also features a children’s menu and a full bar.
3. Pancake Pantry: For the best breakfast and lunch fare, individuals are encouraged to check out Pancake Pantry. Its doors are open every day of the year.
4. Flying Saucer Italian Bistro: From delicious pizzas to homemade custards, the Flying Saucer Italian Bistro offers the best.
5. Dolce UVA Wine Bar Cafe: Dolce UVA Wine Bar Cafe features wines from around the World. In addition, this restaurant is not only kid-friendly, it also features a variety of Italian and American dining options.
6. Crystelle Creek: Crystelle Creek Restaurant is surrounded by flowing creeks. Their menu includes chicken, trout, and steak dishes.
7. Crawdaddy’s Restaurant and Oyster Bar: This restaurant is known for its delicious seafood options and nightly karaoke. One of the highlights of Crawdaddy’s Restaurant and Oyster Bar is that kids eat for free every night.
8. Best Italian Parkway: Best Italian Parkway is well-known for its garlic rolls, pizzas, and other Italian favorites. This restaurant is a Gatlinburg Goes Green Member.
9. The Cherokee Grill: The Cherokee Grill is known to locals as “Gatlinburg’s Great Steakhouse,” and its specialties include steak, ribs, and rotisserie chicken.
10. The Cheese Cupboard and Hofbrauhaus Restaurant: Started in 1969, this restaurant and deli features a large assortment of German foods to indulge in. Bratwursts, reubans, and domestic beers are some of its most popular items.
11. Calhoun’s Restaurant: Calhoun’s Restaurant possesses a diverse menu that satisfies individuals of all food preferences. Their specialities include baby back ribs, catfish, and specialty sandwiches.
12. The Cabin Cafe: As a Gatlinburg Goes Green Silver Member, this charming eatery features an open kitchen and an array of satisfying soups, salads, and sandwiches.
13. Best Italian Cafe and Pizzeria: For some of the best pizza and Italian dishes that Gatlinburg has to offer, individuals are encouraged to check out Best Italian Cafe and Pizzeria. This restaurant has been around since 1976, and its biggest attribute is its reputation for producing some of the best, homemade cheesecakes in town.
14. Atrium Pancakes: This breakfast “hotspot” has been featured in Taste of Home Magazine, and it features over 25 varieties of delicious pancakes and homemade syrups.
15. The Wild Plum: Guests of this restaurant are treated to outstanding views of the Smoky Mountains as they dine in an Austrian-style, log cabin setting. This restaurant is a Gatlinburg Goes Green Bronze Member.
With over 100 places to choose from, the rather small town of Gatlinburg, Tennessee possesses an array of quality dining options. Even better, most of them are locally owned, and they acquire the quality and diversity that are essential to their reputations both locally and nationally.