Price: $100 - $370
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
Paradise Point is a pet-friendly, spacious, two story cabin located in the sought-after Legacy Mountain Resort in Pigeon Forge, just a few miles from all the major attractions, restaurants and shopping. From the cabin you have a spectacular view of Mt. LeConte and the Smoky Mountains. Paradise Point offers a private driveway with parking for 4 vehicles.
The main level includes a fully equipped kitchen, a dining table with seating for six and a large living area. The living area features a leather sleeper sofa and love-seat, big screen TV with DVD, and an electric fireplace, all surrounded by a wall of windows so you can enjoy the view from inside the cabin. Out on the deck, guests can relax in the rockers. The master bedroom is located on the main level and has a king size log bed, TV and a full bathroom.
The upper level features the game room with a pool table and foosball. Also on this level is a full bathroom with a jetted tub for two, pub table, sleeper sofa, love-seat, TV and a cozy kid's loft. The kid's loft, above the game room, is the perfect hideaway spot and includes two futon mattresses and a TV all tucked away in a loft. Out on the upper deck is the hot tub and rockers, overlooking the amazing view.
Paradise Point is pet friendly and offers a wooded area for pets.
All guests of Paradise Point have access to the Legacy Resort's Clubhouse, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Fitness Center, Steam Room and Sauna during your stay.
Come relax and make some great memories at Paradise Point in the Smoky Mountains.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherFireplace: Electric FireplaceGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets AllowedFoosballExtra Bedding: Sofa Sleepers - 2Pool: Community PoolCable or SatelliteView: Spectacular ViewGrill/BBQ: YesExtra Room: Childs Sleeping LoftLocation: Legacy MountainChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingJacuzzi Tub
- KingSofa Sleepers - 2Childs Sleeping
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians