Price: $120 - $505
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 4
"Bear Tracks" is a beautiful, 1-bedroom plus loft, 2 bathroom log cabin that provides a spacious living area where you can seek relief from the hustle and bustle, enjoy a private honeymoon, or experience an active and fun filled family vacation. Bear Tracks is an inviting cabin which offers all the comforts of home including 2 TV's, cable package and a pool table. This charming cabin sleeps four and also offers a private deck with lush wooded views.
Warm yourself from the mountain air with the stacked stone fireplace while kicking back to catch a flick on the HD flat screen television. The kitchen comes fully-equipped for meal preparation; don't miss the charcoal grill for burgers. Have a little friendly competition with a game of pool, pause for a break and step out for a moment to take in the quiet wooded views. After a full day of fun, retreat to the Queen sized bedroom with a flat screen TV and hall bathroom. Let the evening get away from you while you soak in the bed side jetted tub in the loft master bedroom also featuring a Queen sized bed, an ensuite bathroom and flat screen TV.
With its peaceful wooded views and ample amenities, this beautiful and centrally located vacation cabin is perfect for a getaway to the mountains! Take your morning coffee out to the rocking chairs or porch swing to greet the glorious day as you soothingly sway looking over tranquil wooded scenery. Located just minutes from downtown Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, this cabin is perfect for your next family vacation!
- Type: Cabin/ChaletType: Cabin
- Central Heat/AirIroning Board and IronJacuzzi TubFireplace: Seasonal Gas
- Coffee MakerCookwareFull KitchenMicrowave
- DVD PlayerPool TableSatellite or Cable TV
- DeckView: Wooded ViewGrill: CharcoalPorch Swing
- Area: Pigeon ForgePaved and Gravel Road Access
- Nearby Golf CourseNearby Movie TheatresNearby GroceryOutlet Shopping
- 2 Queens
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians