Price: $180 - $630
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 8
Barely Wet is a spacious, beautifully decorated cabin in Pigeon Forge, featuring an indoor pool, amazing mountain views and sleeps up to 8 guests. The cabin is located near all of the popular restaurants, shopping and many attractions that Pigeon Forge has to offer.
On entering the cabin on the main level, guests are greeted by an airy, open-floor plan living area offering a fully equipped kitchen, bar counter with 4 stools and an adjoining dining room with seating for 4. The living room on the main floor has a leather sleeper sofa and a 52 inch flat screen TV with Blu-Ray player situated above the gas fireplace. Double doors lead to the deck with rockers and a 4 person hot tub to relax in and enjoy the glorious mountain views.
The bedroom provides style and effortless relaxation with a queen bed and 27 inch flat screen TV.
Upstairs an open loft provides 2 queen beds and a 27 inch flat screen TV.
Downstairs, accessed by a spiral staircase, a large game room offers the Indoor swimming pool, pool table, table and chairs, 52 inch flat screen TV and a full bathroom. If you need a break from all the entertainment in the game room, take in the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains in the rocking chairs on the adjoining deck. Have fun and get Bearly Wet during your vacation.
- Type: CabinView: Mountain ViewAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedGrill/BBQ: Charcoal GrillLuxuryCable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplacePool: In Cabin PoolExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperLocation: Walker TrailChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / Internet
- Queen2 QueenSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians