One of the most popular Dollywood festivals is just around the corner! From September 22 – November 1, the South’s favorite theme park will host the National Southern Gospel & Harvest Celebration! Featuring an amazing series of free gospel concerts and demonstrations from expert craftsmen, Dollywood’s Harvest Celebration is one fall event you do not want to miss. When you stay at our Pigeon Forge cabins near Dollywood, you’ll be just a short drive from all of the Smoky Mountain fun.
(See Also: Smoky Mountain Fall Forecast 2014 Report)
National Southern Gospel Performers at Dollywood
Some of the biggest names in Southern Gospel music will take the stage as part of Dollywood’s Harvest Celebration. The theme park will host over 300 concerts that are completely free with park admission! Some of the talented artists coming to Dollywood this fall include:
- The Perrys
- The Kingdom Heirs
- Karen Peck & New River
- Guy Penrod
- Triumphant Quartet
- The Crist Family
Harvest Celebration Artisans and Crafters at Dollywood
In addition to great music, Dollywood’s Harvest Celebration also features talented artisans and crafters from all around the United States. These talented men and women will be scattered around the park showing off their skills and selling their handmade products. Here are just a few of the impressive craft demonstrations you’ll see at Dollywood this fall:
- Basket making
- Chainsaw carving
- Loom weaving
- Wood working
- Banjo making
- Rug hooking
Pigeon Forge Cabins Near Dollywood
1. Deer to My Heart is a wonderful three level cabin with everything you could possibly want on vacation. With a theater room, year round community pool access, and space for 10 people, this five bedroom cabin offers a resort setting close to Dollywood.
2. Great Expectations offers stunning mountain views from a convenient location just 5 miles from the Pigeon Forge Parkway. This 4 bedroom cabin sleeps 13 guests and provides endless entertainment including a card table, pool table, hot tub, and flat screen television.
3. Autumn Breeze is simply delightful, especially in the fall! Guests at this gorgeous 4 bedroom cabin with space for 12 will be minutes away from Dollywood, outlet shopping, and a great golf course.
4. Sunset Thrill is a charming one bedroom cabin with a unique studio layout featuring vaulted ceilings and large windows. This cabin is perfect for a romantic retreat, complete with a private back deck and jetted bath tub.
5. Wilderness Lodge is very popular with families because of its spacious accommodations for up to 10 guests, its proximity to everything Pigeon Forge has to offer, and its awesome theater room.
6. Doves Cove is a cozy three bedroom cabin with room for 6 guests. Just a mile from the Parkway, this cabin boasts special features including exercise equipment, unlimited Netflix movies, and a wet bar.
7. Beary Blue also offers a fantastic location a mile from the Parkway. Guests will love this one bedroom cabin’s porch swing, seasonal gas fireplace, and Jacuzzi tub. Beary Blue is pet friendly, so your four legged friend can come on vacation too!
For more information about what’s going on this fall, visit our Smoky Mountain Events page!