A Home for the Starrs
Price: $200 - $715
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4.5 Sleeps: 10
A Home for the Starrs is a gorgeous three story cabin, located just above Dollywood near Pigeon Forge in the Starr Crest Resort with spectacular mountain views.
With all the amenities, the incredible views and the close proximity to downtown attractions (approximately 4 miles to downtown Pigeon Forge and 8 miles to Gatlinburg), this is the perfect choice.
The main level consists of a living area, kitchen, dining area, and two bedrooms each with private bathrooms. The fully equipped kitchen offers stainless appliances and the dining area has a beautiful table with seating for eight. The spacious living area, in elegant decor, features a leather sofa and love seat with two additional decorative arm chairs, a 55 inch flat screen television with cable that sits above the stone electric fireplace. Doors from the living area lead to the deck that features deck rockers to enjoy the incredible views, including Mount LeConte and the city of Pigeon Forge. Both bedrooms feature beautiful four post king beds, a large chest of drawers, a TV, entrances to the deck and a private bathroom. One of the bathrooms features a large two person jetted tub and a stand-up shower. Take the standard staircase that ascends to the upper level open loft bedroom. Here you can wake up to the sunrise, viewed from the king size bed. This bedroom also includes two plush leather recliners, a 32 inch TV with DVD/VCR combo, a private bathroom with stand-up shower, and a private balcony with deck rockers for relaxing and enjoying the view.
The lower level of the cabin offers lots of fun with the loaded game room which includes an air hockey table, a pool table, a Foosball table, a pub table with 3 stools, CD player and a TV. Just around the corner is an area you can sit back with your friends in the three comfy reclining chairs with cup holders and watch the game on the 47 inch TV or watch a movie in the DVD/VCR combo. Also in the game area is a half bathroom and a laundry closet with a full size washer/dryer. A door leads out to the lower level deck that features rockers for your enjoyment. The fourth bedroom here on the lower level is a large room that includes two king beds and a private bath with a standard shower/tub.
This cabin makes for a fabulous vacation getaway, so bring the family and friends and come and enjoy creating Smoky Mountain memories! Guest staying inside the Starr Crest Resort have access to an outdoor swimming pool, during season, and a playground.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherFireplace: Electric FireplaceGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedAir HockeyPool: Community PoolView: Spectacular ViewLocation: Starr Crest IIExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperJacuzzi / Jetted TubNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / Internet
- 2 KingsSS2 x KingsKing Loft
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians