Price: $240 - $1065
Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 3.5 Sleeps: 16
This beautiful 5-bedroom log cabin is the epitome of sophistication, with Old World-style furnishings that complement the lustrous wood-planked floors, walls, and ceiling. Yet the home has plenty of mountain comforts too, including an outdoor hot tub, 2 huge decks that look out onto Mount LeConte, and a pool table.
Perched atop a one-acre private lot in the quiet Wild Briar community, Southern Charm lets you relish the serenity and stunning scenery. The main deck, which wraps around the back, one side, and front of the home, offers panoramic views of the Great Smoky Mountains and the surrounding woodlands. You can savor the natural beauty from the deck chairs and from the outdoor dining area. There’s a charcoal grill on the deck as well, so that you can cook as well as dine alfresco. The fresh mountain breeze is the perfect seasoning, and the singing of chickadees, wrens, and warblers provides glorious background music. Perhaps the best way to soak up nature’s grandeur is while literally soaking in the main deck’s hot tub. During the day you might see falcons or eagles soar above the mountains; at night you can point out constellations in the star-studded sky.
A wall of windows lets you admire the view from the great room as well. There’s plenty of space for everyone to hang out here. Gather around the stone gas fireplace, hot chocolate or brandy in hand, after a day on the slopes. Stretch out on the roll-arm leather sofas to watch a movie on the flat-screen TV or to take advantage of the free WiFi. Play Monopoly or tuck into dinner at the large dining table, which seats 8 in cushioned chairs so comfortable, you’ll want to linger long after dessert has been finished. In addition to the table, the dining area/kitchen can seat 3 more at the adjacent breakfast bar. This is also a handy space for friends and family to help the chef with meal prep. The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances, cookware, and tableware. The main floor also has a game room with a pool table and, for those who’d rather watch than play, plenty of seats and a flat-screen TV.
Three of Southern Charm’s 5 bedrooms are upstairs. The upstairs master suite has a TV and a private bathroom with a romantic jetted tub; after a day on the go, you’ll relish a rejuvenating soak. The second bedroom has yet another king-size bed and TV. The third bedroom, which features a Queen-size bed and TV, has a door that opens directly onto the deck. You can step outside for a spot of late-night stargazing or head out early in the morning to catch the sunrise without waking the others. These 2 bedrooms share the 3rd full bathroom located in the hallway.
The main level two bedrooms have a king-size bed, a flat-screen TV, a ceiling fan (so soothing!), and furnishings that would be right at home in a European manor. Like the upstairs bedrooms, these rooms are bastions of serenity, with their own flat-screen TV and ceiling fan. Both share a hall bathroom. For added convenience, the main floor also has a half-bath—as well as a washer and dryer.
As you kick back on a deck rocker and look out at the mountains, you can easily forget that Southern Charm is just a few miles from many of the area’s most popular attractions. When you stay at Southern Charm you can relax amid the mountain breeze and songbirds as well as enjoy thrill rides, hiking, biking, go karts, and more. A vacation here really does offer something for everyone—including you. So book your stay today!
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherGame RoomHot TubMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedAir HockeyDecorated during ChristmasCable or SatelliteView: Spectacular ViewFireplace: Gas FireplaceExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperHOT DEALSChildren WelcomeJacuzzi / Jetted TubDVD PlayerFlat Screen TVNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: King with FutonBedroom 2: KingBedroom 3: KingMotorcycle FriendlyPaved Road AccessCookwareFull KitchenIroning Board and IronKing Size BedBedroom 5: QueenBedroom 4: King + FutonGrill/BBQ: CharcoalLocation: Wildbriar
- 1 Queen4 King2 FutonsSS
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians