Night Moves Over The Smokies
Price: $110 - $475
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 4
Welcome to Night Moves Over The Smokies! This impressive, 2-story, elegantly furnished log cabin features top amenities, plenty of parking, breathtaking mountain views and is located off the Spur, just minutes from all the entertainment, shopping and dining that Gatlinburg and Pigean Forge have to offer. Guests will love all the special detail throughout this cabin, especially the collection of cuddly bears waiting on a play-date with our guests.
Entering the cabin on the main level, guests are welcomed by a spacious open-plan layout, perfect for entertaining your group. The living room features comfortable, plush furniture and a cozy stacked-stone gas fireplace. The large gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with stainless appliances and beautiful granite counters with bar top area. The dining table provides enough seating for all guests. Just off the living room, you will find a pool table where guests can enjoy hours of entertainment. There is also a piano for the musically inclined.
The master bedroom on the main level features a custom king bed, large flat-screen TV and access to a Jack-‘n-Jill bathroom with jetted tub and shower.
A washer/dryer is located just off the kitchen for your convenience.
The cabin offers wi-fi and cable TV.
There are 2 decks on the main level. The front deck offers a soothing hot tub where guests can relax and enjoy the amazing mountain views.
The side deck leads out from the dining area where guests can step out onto the screened-in porch with seating and a table with chairs. From both decks, guests have access to the large yard offering a charcoal BBQ grill and covered outside dining area.
The upper level offers a queen bedroom with flat-screen TV and private bathroom with jetted tub and shower.
Guests are provided with a complimentary Luxury pass offering a free ticket daily to several of the areas most popular attractions such as: Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, Ripley’s Davy Crockett Mini-Golf, Rowdy Bear Mountain Coaster, Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show, Comedy Barn Theater, Smoky Mountain Opry, Darren Romeo: Magic Beyond Belief, Amazing Animals, Top Jump Trampoline and Extreme Area or Crave Golf Club. Not to mention unlimited DVD rentals! If that still isn’t enough to keep you busy don’t forget Dollywood, the Island in Pigeon Forge, Ober Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge Snow!
Night Moves Over The Smokies will provide guests the experience of a lifetime... perfect for 2 couples or an adventurous small-group looking for the best vacation in the Smokies.
- Type: CabinView: Mountain ViewAir ConditioningDishwasherHot TubPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveDeckOvenMicrowavePets Not AllowedLocation: SpurDecorated during ChristmasCable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplaceArea: Between Gatlinburg and Pigeon ForgeChildren WelcomeJacuzzi / Jetted TubBig Screen TVNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingLawn/YardPaved Road AccessCookwareFull KitchenIroning Board and IronBedroom 2: QueenGrill/BBQ: CharcoalPatio
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!Login
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians