Price: $140 - $625
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 3 Sleeps: 8
Welcome to ViewTopia! Picture perfect mountain views await you at “ViewTopia”! This incredible three bedroom three bath log cabin has everything you need to enjoy a memorable Smoky Mountain Vacation. Located inside of the beautiful Summit View Resort, just minutes from action packed Pigeon Forge.
The main level of the cabin features an open floor plan with a spacious living room, fully equipped kitchen, dining area, King bedroom, bathroom and washer and dryer. Step into the living room and relax on the sofa while watching your favorite movie, or bask in the glow of the gas fireplace. Enjoy the open floor plan and seat your family at the dining table while you whip up their favorite meals in the nearby fully equipped kitchen. Furnished with all major appliances, cookware and tableware you are sure to create a culinary masterpiece. Enter into the king bedroom loaded with custom log dressers and bed. If the smell of barbecue filling the air is more your style step outside and find a charcoal grill waiting for you! Wander out to your own private deck and enjoy the amazing mountain views and feel your worries float away.
Upstairs you will find your well appointed King bedroom featuring an ensuite bath and private deck. A custom log bed and dresser await you in this bedroom. Enjoy your favorite book relaxing in your in-bedroom seating area or take in the breathtaking views outside on your private deck.
Venture downstairs and you will find your game room, media room, Queen bedroom, and deck featuring a hot tub. Shoot a game of pool or enjoy reconnecting with family or friends seated at the bar in the game-room. Recline in the comfortable leather recliners and catch up on your favorite television show in the media room. The bedroom boasts a custom log dresser providing plenty of storage and matching log queen bed to welcome you after a long day of activities. Outside on the large deck let the bubbles and serene views take you away as you soak in the hot tub.
Guests are provided with a complimentary Luxury pass offering a free ticket daily to several of the areas most popular attractions such as: Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, Ripley’s Davey Crocket Mini-Golf, Rowdy Bear Mountain Coaster, Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show, Comedy Barn Theater, Smoky Mountain Opry, Darren Romeo: Magic Beyond Belief, Amazing Animals, Top Jump Trampoline and Extreme Area or Crave Golf Club. Not to mention unlimited DVD rentals! If that still isn’t enough to keep you busy don’t forget Dollywood, The island in Pigeon Forge, Ober Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge Snow!
Featuring three bedrooms and three bathrooms (each with jetted tubs), a sleeper sofa in the living room, and incredible mountain views “ViewTopia” is sure to become your favorite family retreat!
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherGame RoomHot TubMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowavePets Not AllowedLuxuryPigeon Forge Luxury CabinsArea: SeviervilleCable or SatelliteView: Spectacular ViewFireplace: Gas FireplaceExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperHair DryerChildren WelcomeJacuzzi / Jetted TubResort PondBig Screen TVDVD PlayerFlat Screen TVNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingGated CommunityBedroom 2: KingHome Theater/Movie RoomPaved Road AccessCookwareFull KitchenIroning Board and IronKing Size BedPicnic TableCD PlayerBedroom 3: QueenGrill/BBQ: CharcoalPorch SwingLocation: Summit View
- (2) King (1) Queen (1) SS
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!Login
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians