Price: $100 - $430
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
Eagles Perch is a beautiful, cozy cabin, perfect for honeymoons, couples and small family getaways and boasts a spectacular view over the surrounding Smoky Mountains. The cabin is ideally located at the top of Hidden Springs Resort in Pigeon Forge, only a short drive to Dollywood, Dolly's Splash Country and all the attractions, shopping and dining in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
This single story cabin offers floor to ceiling windows and a spacious open-plan living area. The living room features two sofa sleepers, a recliner rocker, a 44 inch Smart-HDTV mounted above the electric fireplace, a DVD player, Satellite TV, Unlimited FREE long distance phone calls and WiFi. Next to the living room is a pub table with chairs and the multi-functional pool table which can be converted into a ping-pong table as well as an air hokey table. The kitchen comes fully equipped and the dining table has seating for four. The master bedroom offers a king bed, electric fireplace, 32 inch HDTV and a full bathroom. The deck features a Hot Tub, rockers and a table with chairs.
Guests staying at Eagles Perch have access to the year-round heated indoor swimming pool located in the Hidden Springs Resort!
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherFireplace: Electric FireplaceHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets AllowedGrill/BBQ: Charcoal GrillDecorated during ChristmasLocation: Hidden SpringsExtra Bedding: Sofa Sleepers - 2Pool: Community PoolCable or SatelliteView: Spectacular ViewChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingJacuzzi Tub
- KingSofa Sleepers - 2
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!Login
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians