The Three Little Bears
Price: $370 - $1125
Bedrooms: 5 Bathrooms: 5 Sleeps: 16
Welcome to “The Three Little Bears”, located in picturesque Wears Valley just minutes from all the attractions and dining Pigeon Forge has to offer! This newly constructed cabin with its beautiful mountain views, indoor pool, and movie room is sure to be the home away from home you can’t wait to come back to year after year!
The main floor has an open floor plan with the living area, dining room, kitchen, and two king size bedrooms with attached bathrooms. Welcoming you into the cabin is the living area with comfortable leather furnishings. Let the warm glow of the gas fireplace relax you while you catch up with your loved ones. Step into the fully equipped kitchen complete with granite countertops, plenty of cabinet space and all the cookware and tableware you need to create your very own culinary masterpiece! The dining table offers seating for 10 with additional seating for 4 at the bar so you have plenty of room for everyone to gather around and enjoy! Step outside and enjoy the fresh mountain air. You will find a pub table with seating for 4 on this deck just perfect for taking in the amazing mountain views!
Upstairs you will find your open loft game room and two king size bedrooms. Play a game of pool while overlooking the beautiful mountain view or get some much needed rest in one of the two upstairs bedrooms. These spacious bedrooms with cabin perfect decor have attached baths making them just perfect for couples!
The lower level of the cabin has a movie room, sleeping area with two sets of triple bunk beds, hall bath, private indoor pool, and spacious deck with hot tub. Pop some popcorn and settle in on the leather wrap around sofa and watch your favorite movie on the large screen tv! The sleeping area with two sets of triple bunk beds is just perfect for the kids to feel like they have their very own space! Make memories splashing in the private indoor pool or relax by the fire while the kids splash away! Step outside and let your worries bubble away in the hot tub or enjoy that morning cup of coffee swinging on the porch swing!
Guests are provided with a complimentary Luxury Pass offering a free ticket daily to several of the areas most popular attractions such as: Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, Ripley’s Davy Crockett Mini-Golf, Rowdy Bear Mountain Coaster, Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show, Comedy Barn Theater, Smoky Mountain Opry, Darren Romeo: Magic Beyond Belief, Amazing Animals, top Jump Trampoline and Extreme Area or Crave Golf Club. Not to mention unlimited DVD rentals. If you find yourself with free time make sure to check out nearby Dollywood, The Island at Pigeon Forge, or the majestic Great Smoky Mountains National Park!
“The Three Little Bears” has so much to offer! Its five bedrooms, spacious living area , well-appointed kitchen, mountain views, indoor pool and movie room are sure to make you say this cabin is just right!
- Type: CabinView: Mountain ViewAir ConditioningDishwasherGame RoomHot TubMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedDecorated during ChristmasCable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplaceArea: Wears ValleyPool: In Cabin PoolChildren WelcomeJacuzzi / Jetted TubBig Screen TVFlat Screen TVNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsBedroom 1: KingBedroom 2: KingHome Theater/Movie RoomBedroom 3: KingBedroom 4: KingCookwareFull KitchenIroning Board and IronKing Size BedFireplace 2: Gas FireplacePorch SwingPaved and Gravel Road AccessLocation: Waldens LandingBedroom 5: Triple Twin Bunk x 2
- (4) King (6) Twin Beds
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!Login
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians