Black Bearry Hill
Price: $120 - $485
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 8
Welcome to Black Bearry Hill, a Jim Barna custom log cabin, centrally located between Pigeon Forge, Dollywood, Gatlinburg and the Glades Road Arts & Craft Center. Situated on its own acre of semi-secluded mountainside, Black Bearry Hill is in a class of it's own.
Black Bearry Hill offers an open floor plan with an A-Frame foyer. The living room features a leather sofa, chair and rocker to relax on in front of the cozy fire in the stacked stone gas fireplace, HDTV with 120 plus channels, including HBO, ESPN and Disney channel and Blu-Ray DVD. The fully equipped kitchen boasts all stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, an island bar with stools and a large family dining table.
For the gaming enthusiast, there is a game room with a pool table, a game table for chess, checkers or cards and an electronic arcade, featuring over 40 games, including; Ms Pac-Man, Donkey Kong, Galaga, Frogger, Dig Dug, Asteroids, Centipede and many others. Also on the first floor is the master bedroom suite, with king size bed, two person Jacuzzi and HD flat screen TV.
The second floor hosts the additional two bedrooms and a loft reading room, where you can curl up on the large leather chair to enjoy your favorite book. One of the upstairs bedrooms offers a king bed with a private dormer sitting area and HD flat screen TV. The other larger bedroom has two queen beds, a combo DVD/VCR TV with video library and a dormer sitting area. All bedrooms have ample closet and drawer space.
Outside, you’ll enjoy a large yard, a park style charcoal grill, picnic table, playground for the kids and plenty of parking space.
So, come to Black Bearry Hill and enjoy some time on the wrap-around deck in the soothing 6 person hot tub or enjoy the sunrise with your coffee or cocoa as you lounge on the front deck swing that overlooks the valley. There’s something for everyone to enjoy.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedArcade GameDecorated during ChristmasCable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplaceView: Wooded ViewSemi SecludedLocation: BoogertownChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetJacuzzi Tub
- King2 Queen
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians