Victoria's Other Secret
Price: $415 - $1220
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4.5 Sleeps: 12
"Victoria's Other Secret" is a luxurious 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath log cabin nestled in the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains. The living area features a stacked stone fireplace, cathedral ceilings, 50 inch LCD TV with a dvd player and satellite television, and is beautifully decorated with leather furnishings.
The gourmet kitchen is equipped with all stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops and a large island that offers extra seating. The patio also offers outside seating as well as a gas grill.
There are four bedrooms (Three with king beds and 1 with a queen) all with flat screen TVs and private baths. Two of the bedrooms are located on the main floor, One suite on the upper level and one on the lower level (each with a jacuzzi tub). Every bath features a custom vanity. The upper level also has a billiard room and private balcony accented by french-doors. The lower level has a stunning indoor heated swimming pool, electronic darts, an arcade game and a 50 in LCD TV. The outside deck is furnished with rocking chairs and an eight person hot tub.
"Victoria's Other Secret" is located just 1.5 miles from Gatlinburg's famous Arts and Crafts Community and only 2 miles from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park.
- Type: Cabin/ChaletType: Cabin
- Central Heat/AirFutonIroning Board and IronKing Size BedWasher & DryerJacuzzi TubFireplace: Seasonal GasJetted Bath Tub
- Coffee MakerDishwasherFull KitchenMicrowave
- Arcade GameDVD PlayerPool TableSatellite or Cable TVPool: In Cabin PoolFlat Screen TVDart BoardGamesBig Screen TV
- DeckHot TubView: Wooded ViewBalconyPorch SwingGrill: GasRocking ChairsPatio
- Motorcycle FriendlyPaved Road AccessSecludedArea: Between Gatlinburg and Pigeon ForgeSemi-Secluded
- Nearby GroceryOutlet Shopping
- 1 Queen3 Kings2 Futons
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians