Price: $180 - $740
Bedrooms: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 8
Valley View is just what you'll have when you sit and relax on the large covered porch with rocking chairs and swing. Watch the morning mist rise from the valley floor or watch the Black Angus cattle roam along the Pigeon Forge River below in the evenings.
Valley View is a spacious and secluded 3 bedroom, 2 bath one level custom built home with covered parking that sits on over 2 acres of park like landscaped property for your family to enjoy with picnic table, grill and a private hot tub.
The special location of our Valley View cabin on a private paved dead end street allows you easy access without mountain roads. It lets you drive the roads the locals use, so you miss all the traffic into Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg thru the Glades Arts and Craft Community, or right down upper Middle Creek road just minutes into the back entrance to Dollywood!
Valley View offers an open living area with a fully stocked kitchen, large dinning room table with a breakfast bar. Spacious master bedroom is complete with King log bed, flat screen TV and a jetted tub in private bath. Guest and third bedroom both offer satellite TV's (one with a Queen Bed and the other a King). Relax in the custom leather sofa, turn on the solid cherry fireplace watch your favorite movie on the HD flat screen TV or play romantic music on the stereo. Every amenity of home with a few bonuses can be found in this Smoky Mountain cabin rental. Call us today to plan your amazing family getaway!
- Type: Cabin/ChaletType: Cabin
- Central Heat/AirIroning Board and IronKing Size BedWasher & DryerFireplace: Year Round ElectricJacuzzi TubSofa Sleeper
- Coffee MakerCookwareDishwasherFull Kitchen
- Satellite or Cable TVFlat Screen TVFoosball TableDart BoardBlu-Ray DVD Player
- DeckHot TubView: Mountain ViewPorch SwingRocking Chairs
- Motorcycle FriendlyPaved Road AccessArea: Between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge
- Nearby GroceryOutlet Shopping
- 1 QueenSleeper2 King
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians