Price: $100 - $515
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 2 Sleeps: 6
Nestled in the Great Smoky Mountains with gorgeous mountain views, "Two Feathers" is perfect for couples or families looking to get away! Located only minutes from downtown Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. Enjoy the views from your covered porch, challenge a someone to a friendly game of pool, or have a family dinner on the picnic table in your private back yard retreat!
As you enter the cabin, you are immediately welcomed by the cozy living room and spacious kitchen. Stay in on those cold Winter nights and enjoy your seasonal gas fireplace while relaxing with your loved ones. On the main level you will also find a Queen bedroom and bathroom as well as a pool table, perfect for challenging someone to a friendly game. Walk out on your covered porch and take in the beautiful views while sipping your morning coffee. Or relax in your bubbling hot tub after a long day of shopping and fun. Travel upstairs to the loft area and you will find a King bedroom and bathroom. Cook up a feast in your kitchen or on your grill and have a picnic in your private back yard surrounded by the sights and sounds of the mountains!
- Type: CabinView: Mountain ViewDishwasherHot TubPool TableCoffee MakerDeckMicrowaveFireplace: Seasonal GasArea: Between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge
- 1 King1 Queen1 Sleeper
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians