Time For Two
Price: $100 - $330
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1 Sleeps: 4
Time For Two is a well appointed, elegantly furnished, one bedroom, log cabin that sleeps four guests in comfort. Located in the beautiful Hidden Springs Resort, which includes a heated indoor pool, you are just 1.5 miles from Dollywood and Splash Country. This cabin is also convenient to all the attractions of Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, including the Great Smoky Mountain National Park.
Time For Two is all on one level, with beautiful cathedral ceilings and large windows that offer a view of the mountains and woods. The great room has a living room area with a plush leather queen sleeper sofa and love-seat facing the double sided gas log fireplace, a pool table, TV with DVD Player and Dish Network that includes local channels and as an added bonus, every movie channel. The kitchen is fully equipped including a laundry closet with a stacked washer and dryer and a cozy table with four chairs provides an informal eating area.
In the bedroom there is a heart-shaped jetted tub, double sided gas fireplace, a stylish king bed to create a very romantic atmosphere and a full bathroom.
The back deck has a relaxing hot tub and rockers to sit in and enjoy the serene view. A charcoal grill has been provided for outdoor grilling. During the Summer months, guests can enjoy watching the fireworks at Dollywood from the deck.
Time For Two is a vacation cabin offering relaxation and is close to the fun and excitement when you desire it!
Guests have access to Hidden Springs Resort's year round indoor pool.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedGrill/BBQ: Charcoal GrillDecorated during ChristmasLocation: Hidden SpringsPool: Community PoolCable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplaceView: Wooded ViewExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetBedroom 1: KingJacuzzi Tub
- KingSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians