Mountain Laurel Lodge
Price: $185 - $715
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 5 Sleeps: 10
Mountain Laurel Lodge is a well appointed, stylishly furnished, two story log cabin that sleeps ten in luxurious comfort. This semi-secluded log home has the Lodge feel with convenience to all the attractions the Smoky Mountain area has to offer. Mountain Laurel Lodge is the perfect quiet location away from the crowds but only minutes to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Dollywood, amusement parks, restaurants, golf, hiking, skiing, Outlet Malls, The Aquarium, and more that Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg has to offer.
The beautiful drive up to the cabin is on paved roads through the natural landscape. The parking area caters for 7 vehicles and has space for a long trailer, making this the perfect accommodation during the two local annual Car Shows held every April and September in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.
Enter the cabin into the large open floor plan featuring cathedral ceilings with floor to ceiling windows allowing guests to take in the spectacular view. The living area has two stylish leather sofas and a pair of custom carved matching chairs set around the 46 inch LCD TV, DVD/CD player, stereo, surround sound and a stone gas fireplace. There is an outdoor grill and a fully equipped kitchen with everything needed when you want to stay home, eat and relax. The large dining table seats ten and the kitchen island provides seating for two.
Featuring elegantly decorated bedrooms, each with DVD player, LCD TV, ceiling fan, private full bathroom, hair dryer, chest of drawers and sliding glass doors to access decks with outdoor ceiling fans. There are two bedrooms on each level. Both bedrooms on the main floor and one on the lower level are master suites with king beds, high end mattresses, chest of drawers, closet, and night stands with reading lamps. One master suite on the main level also offers a sitting area with a leather recliner. The fourth bedroom located on the lower level has a new antique iron king bed with matching nightstands, reading lamps, chest of drawers and a full bathroom with hair dryer. The upper wrap around deck has a table and chairs outside each bedroom and rockers for relaxing to take in a beautiful sunrise or breathtaking sunset. The lower deck has an eight person hot tub, rockers, 2 wooden benches and access to the picnic table and second charcoal grill off the deck.
The lower level offers fun for the family featuring a game room with a two player arcade table with 60 games to entertain the family. This large game room also features a 46 inch Flat Screen TV with Surround Sound, DVD, professional slate pool table, sleeper sofa, two pub tables, and a stone gas fireplace. Off the game room is the fifth full bathroom with walk-in shower and hair dryer. There is a closet with washer/dryer, ironing board and iron for your convenience.
Mountain Laurel Lodge is a stunning log home for your Smoky Mountain vacation.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedArcade GameLuxuryLocation: Catons ChapelDecorated during ChristmasCable or SatelliteView: Spectacular ViewFireplace: Gas FireplaceSemi SecludedExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / Internet
- 4 KingsSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians