Price: $110 - $475
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1.5 Sleeps: 6
Moonshine Ridge is a beautiful, 2-level log cabin providing accommodations for up to 6 guests. This Pet-Friendly, Semi-secluded cabin is located close to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and all the attractions, shopping and dining that Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg have to offer.
With easy access on entering the cabin, guests are welcomed by a spacious open-plan living area with an impressive double-sided, stacked-stone fireplace as focal point, dividing the living room and game room area.
The living room features plush furniture, including a sofa sleeper, gas fireplace, a large Flat screen TV, DVD player, Satellite TV and Internet/Wi-Fi. The kitchen is fully equipped, with bar-top with 2 stools and the dining table seats 6 people comfortably. A charcoal grill is located outside by the front porch. The shared bathroom is located just off the dining area.
The game room area offers a pool table and access to the deck.
The spacious deck offers plenty of seating, a patio table with chairs and a soothing hot tub where guests can relax after a fun-filled day.
The lower level features 2 bedrooms, a shared full-bathroom and a washer/dryer for your convenience.
The first bedroom offers a king bed, large flat-screen TV, DVD player and a cozy stacked-stone, gas-fireplace. The second bedroom offers a queen bed, TV and DVD player.
Guests are provided with a complimentary Luxury Pass that includes Free Tickets to some of the area’s best attractions, such as Big Creek Expeditions: Enjoy the beauty of the Smokies on a professionally guided whitewater rafting adventure, Ripley’s® Aquarium of the Smokies, Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show, Comedy Barn Theater, Smoky Mountain Opry, Darren Romeo: Magic Beyond Belief, Country Tonite Music Show, Amazing Animals and Zip Line Courses: Adventure Park Zip Lines & Legacy Mountain Zip Lines.
Other attractions include Ober Gatlinburg, The Arts & Crafts Community in Gatlinburg, Anakeesta Gatlinburg and many wonderful restaurants and shops off the Parkway. Also visit Dollywood, Splash Country, The Island and many other attractions in Pigeon Forge!
Moonshine Ridge will provide guests the experience of a lifetime... perfect for close friends, 3 couples or an adventurous small-group looking for the best vacation in the Smokies.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherHot TubMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets AllowedArea: SeviervilleFireplace: Gas FireplaceSemi SecludedLocation: Hideaway RidgeChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetJacuzzi Tub
- KingQueenSleeper Sofa
What people are saying about this propertyData not found!
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians