King Of The Mountain
Price: $200 - $735
Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms: 4.5 Sleeps: 18
King of the Mountain is a magnificent, custom-built, log cabin in Gatlinburg. Privately nestled on 4 acres of land, this elegantly furnished cabin is located within hiking distance of Ober Gatlinburg and only minutes from the new Rocky Top Sports World facility, as well as all of the attractions, shopping and dining that Gatlinburg has to offer!
The paved driveway leads to a level parking area for six cars and additional parking is available for at least four more vehicles.
Steps lead up to the porch where you enter into the bottom level of this 3-story cabin, featuring the game room with pool table, poker table, gas fireplace, sleeper sofa, a 47 inch HDTV with DVD player, a fully equipped wet bar with seating for four and a bunk-bed. The enclosed bedroom features a king bed, walk in closet, access to the deck, full bathroom with a 2 person jetted tub, double vanity and stand-up shower.
Stepping out onto the spacious deck, you can relax in one of the comfortable chairs or enjoy the amazing outdoors in one of the two 8-person hot tubs.
Off the deck, you will find the outside grill where guests can enjoy preparing a meal together.
One level up, you will enter into the spacious living room, featuring a leather sofa, love seat, a recliner, log burning fireplace, a 47 inch HDTV with Blu-Ray DVD player and a door to the deck.
To the left is the fully equipped kitchen with bar seating for three and an adjacent closet with top of the range washer and dryer. The dining table seats ten comfortably and has access to the deck. The master bedroom on this level features a king bed, walk in closet, access to the deck, full bathroom with a 2 person jetted tub, double vanity and stand-up shower.
The deck on this level features plenty of rocking chairs and a picnic table where guests can relax and enjoy the wooded view.
Another level up to the top level, guests enter onto a landing looking down over the living area below with amazing views through the walls of windows. To the right, you will find the third master suite, featuring a king bed, walk in closet, access to the deck, full bathroom with a 2 person jetted tub, double vanity and stand-up shower. To the left, you will find a bedroom with two queen bunk beds, a dresser, a 42 inch HDTV, a bathroom with shower and access to the full deck.
Guests can enjoy Internet and WiFi throughout the cabin.
All King Of The Mountain guests are eligible to enjoy the privileges of Chalet Village Owner's Club which includes the use of all 3 convenient Chalet Village Clubhouses with pools, baby pools, pool tables, and two tennis courts, complete with snack bars to enjoy a full day of sun. These are all located on Ski Mountain, pools are open May - September and are only available to Chalet Village Guests. Please see Guest Services at check in for location map and ask for your guest pass. This pass is required for access.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningDishwasherGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedLuxuryArea: GatlinburgPool: Community PoolCable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplaceView: Wooded ViewExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperLocation: Ski MountainExtra Room: NoneChildren WelcomeNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetJacuzzi TubFireplace 2: Wood Fireplace
- 3 Kings2 Queen BunksSSBunk
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians