Ken Knights Wilderness Lodge
Price: $285 - $1120
Bedrooms: 6 Bathrooms: 6 Sleeps: 16
Ken Knight's Wilderness Lodge pays tribute to log cabin living, each room is exquisite: there are large closets, spacious bathrooms, comfortable beds, cable TV and exceptional amenities. This beautiful cabin is located near Dollywood, Dolly's Splash Country, The Island and other attractions, fine dining and shopping in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. The Gatlinburg Arts and Crafts area is only a short drive away.
Richly appointed and generously sized, the living room has a seating area with two leather sofas, two luxurious leather chairs, ottomans, stacked stone gas log fireplace, a 50 inch flat screen television, Internet, WiFi and a DVD Player. The large kitchen is fully equipped with all modern appliances, including a 20 bottle wine cooler, gorgeous Quartz counter tops and three chairs at the kitchen island. The dining room boasts a handcrafted table of black walnut that comfortably seats 12. For outside meals, you can grill outdoors on the two charcoal barbecue grills. The spacious deck is furnished with a bistro table, two patio tables, plenty of rockers and a huge, eight person hot tub.
There are two bedrooms on the main level; one is a master suite with double sliding doors, a king bed, an upholstered chair, ottoman, a 42 inch plasma television, a DVD player, a large dresser, a walk-in closet and a private bathroom with a corner Jacuzzi tub, a commode closet and a custom tiled walk-in shower. All the elegant bedrooms feature king or queen beds, a large dresser, plush love seat or chair, a large flat screen TV with a DVD player and an adjoining bathroom with wall mounted hair dryers. The bedrooms are located on the main, loft and lower levels. The two bedrooms suites downstairs are so large, that each have been furnished with two king beds.
In the huge downstairs game room guests can enjoy a friendly game of pool or play Galaga, one of the 39 games in the arcade, or have some fun playing electronic darts. Additional features include two TVs, one is a large flat panel TV, mounted above a beautiful fireplace, a surround sound stereo system with a DVD player, a dry bar with a mini fridge and 8 bottle wine cooler. Family and friends can cheer you on from the comfort of the plush seating placed around the room. With almost 5000 square feet, Ken Knight's Wilderness Lodge is perfect for large groups of family and friends. You'll love to get together here again and again.
- Type: CabinView: Mountain ViewAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherGame RoomHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableWasher & DryerParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets Not AllowedArcade GameLocation: Catons ChapelDecorated during ChristmasCable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplaceDartboardHOT DEALSChildren WelcomeJacuzzi / Jetted TubNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / Internet
- King3 Queen(2) 2 King
What people are saying about this property
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians