Have I Told You Lately
Price: $105 - $440
Bedrooms: 1 Bathrooms: 1.5 Sleeps: 4
Have I Told You Lately is a lovely, 2-story, Pet-friendly, Semi-Secluded log cabin located just minutes from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and all the attractions, fine dining and shopping in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. Nestled in the forest with a mountain view, this is the perfect private place for your next romantic retreat.
The open floor plan features vaulted ceilings, hardwood floors, and a beautiful mountain view through the picture windows. The cozy kitchen combined with a dining arrangement for four is fully equipped to ensure all the comforts of home. Set for romance, the living room is arranged with a sleeper sofa centered in front of a large stacked stone gas log fireplace with a 55 inch flat screen TV complete with a DVD, Internet and WiFi. Nestled in a cozy alcove off the living room is a two person jetted tub from which you can enjoy both the warmth from the fireplace and the view from the picture windows. The bedroom evokes a rugged informality with luxuries that include a king size bed, a 40 inch Smart HDTV with a Blu-Ray player, alarm clock/docking station and an adjoining full bathroom. There is plenty of storage in a large chest of drawers and the big closet.
Upstairs, the cabin features a cozy loft, equipped with a pool table, a pub table with chairs and a chess set.
Enjoy peace and tranquility from the two decks that skirt the cabin, furnished with rocking chairs, a porch swing and a two person hot tub. A charcoal grill is provided outside and the fire pit with 4 Adirondack chairs makes for the perfect intimate gathering place.
This classic log cabin has all the comforts of home plus a peaceful setting off a quiet country road where you can enjoy the solitude and serenity of the beautiful mountains.
- Type: CabinAir ConditioningArea: Pigeon ForgeDishwasherHot TubLocal ChannelsMainfloor BedroomPool TableParkingLinens ProvidedTowels ProvidedCoffee MakerDishes & UtensilsRefrigeratorStoveToasterDeckOvenMicrowaveBlenderPets AllowedFirepitLocation: Catons ChapelDecorated during ChristmasCable or SatelliteFireplace: Gas FireplaceView: Wooded ViewSemi SecludedExtra Bedding: Sofa SleeperChildren WelcomeJacuzzi / Jetted TubNon-Smoking RentalStories / LevelsWiFi / InternetGrill/BBQ: Charcoal
- KingSofa Sleeper
What people are saying about this propertyLogin
Please login to your account.Share ListingCreate Your Account
We have partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide you with insurance for your vacation to the Smoky Mountains. Travel protection includes:
Damage Insurance page not found
- Valuable benefits before, during and after your vacation
- Reimbursement of non-refundable trip costs if you must cancel your trip or cut it short due to covered sickness, injury or other events
- 150% of trip cost coverage for covered trip interruptions
- 24/7/365 emergency assistance hotline, plus access to a network of physicians